• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jsomerset

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 31, 2016
    Somerset
    Best Karen deal post 9/11 Indianapolis Star did a full page U.S. Flag. I taped it to the machine I was running. Karen was a died in the wool full blown Jehovah witness. You know the ones that most everything is an affront to them and their religion. She told me to take the flag down because it offended her. My response was less than a warm heart felt retort. I said Karen its not going to happen today or in your life time and if you touch it I’ll twist your arms off at the cu.. and if it bothers you so you should pack your bags and move over there. Problem solved run the dog bi... back in her house. Not so say I. Sometime later that day Union Stewart and relief showed up on job and said I had a meeting with the EOC Nazi commander. He introduced himself and said we had a problem that needed to be resolved and I agreed and asked what the crisis was and I’ll try to be of hep. He said well why don’t you tell me your version of what happened. I informed him I had absolutely no idea what he was talking about. At that point he was starting to show is importance by getting p.o’d and he said the Karen incident. I said I didn’t have anything to say that hasn’t been said already to Karen so if you would just repeat what she told you and I will confirm or deny. He gave Mr. Stewart and I the look of yeah right you aren’t going to own up to anything......
    This has been kind of long winded so if anyone wants the rest of the story just let me know.
    Ok I’m back I had some medical business to take care of the the neighbor showed up then supper. You know how it goes.

So anyway he gave a replay of her story and I confirmed that it was correct except I didn’t say I would twist her arms off at the vag…. but at the c… Well that seemed to be his tipping point but I added that it was just a figure of speech, that I was just trying to be clever because everyone knows that’s not where arms are connected.

Long story short he told me to take the flag down and apologize to Karen. I told him it would never happen. That’s when he told me I was going to receive some punishment if I refused ranging from time off and up to being fired. Told him to knock himself out. That’s when he came up with that he understood how I could be upset over someone not showing respect of the flag because he was a Marine and it actually upset him too. That’s when I called his character into question. I then told him that the Indy Star and the local networks might be interested in a representative of the largest supplier of trucks and engines to the military was threatening the lively hood of an individual over the removal of the U.S. flag because some bi.. is feeling uncomfortable and furthermore do you think she makes her old man cover up Chesty the Bulldog on his shoulder or just look over her left shoulder when knocking heals or maybe she just looks over her right and barks at him. That’s when I called an end to the meeting and asked him what it was going to be, time off or my job.

I gave him a three count and left.

As I returned to my job I kind of just hung my head and moped back when I got into eyeshot of the karen.

Well you should have seen how puffed up her chest was just knowing I was going to humiliate myself in front of everyone with an apology. She was strutting like an 80 year old $2 ho that came out the winner after yanking a knot in JC Holmes’s tail in the back seat of a 1960 Cadillac Coupe deville……………..convertible.

I walked on up and ran my hand over the flag like I was about to rip it down but spun around clapping my hands rubbing them together vigorously with a big ole smile and with the volume cranked up to about 7-8 on the amp and declared the the decision had been made that I was to get some paid time off to haul Karen to the airport for her flight out just as soon as she can get packed and receive her stoning upon her arrival at ORBS/Saddam Internat . More happened like her husband and I ended our friendship over it but no interview with the Indy Star.

That was my first trip up to the thick carpet of the EOC office but not the last. 2 more interesting requests were made for my presence in the next 7 years before his demise.

Actually JCSR it was more like this!
    1674648947393.gif

Last edited:

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    Ok I’m back I had some medical business to take care of the the neighbor showed up then supper. You know how it goes.

So anyway he gave a replay of her story and I confirmed that it was correct except I didn’t say I would twist her arms off at the vag…. but at the c… Well that seemed to be his tipping point but I added that it was just a figure of speech, that I was just trying to be clever because everyone knows that’s not where arms are connected.

Long story short he told me to take the flag down and apologize to Karen. I told him it would never happen. That’s when he told me I was going to receive some punishment if I refused ranging from time off and up to being fired. Told him to knock himself out. That’s when he came up with that he understood how I could be upset over someone not showing respect of the flag because he was a Marine and it actually upset him too. That’s when I called his character into question. I then told him that the Indy Star and the local networks might be interested in a representative of the largest supplier of trucks and engines to the military was threatening the lively hood of an individual over the removal of the U.S. flag because some bi.. is feeling uncomfortable and furthermore do you think she makes her old man cover up Chesty the Bulldog on his shoulder or just look over her left shoulder when knocking heals or maybe she just looks over her right and barks at him. That’s when I called an end to the meeting and asked him what it was going to be, time off or my job.

As I returned to my job I kind of just hung my head and moped back when I got into eyeshot of the karen.

Well you should have seen how puffed up her chest was just knowing I was going to humiliate myself in front of everyone with an apology. She was strutting like an 80 year old $2 ho that came out the winner after yanking a knot in JC Holmes’s tail in the back seat of a 1960 Cadillac Coupe deville……………..convertible.

I walked on up and ran my hand over the flag like I was about to rip it down but spun around clapping my hands rubbing them together vigorously with a big ole smile and with the volume cranked up to about 7-8 on the amp and declared the the decision had been made that I was to get some paid time off to haul Karen to the airport for her flight out just as soon as she can get packed and receive her stoning upon her arrival at ORBS/Saddam Internat . More happened like her husband and I ended our friendship over it but no interview with the Indy Star.

That was my first trip up to the thick carpet of the EOC office but not the last. 2 more interesting requests were made for my presence in the next 7 years before his demise.

View attachment 250452
    You sir, have a way with words!!

Also, I had no idea their arms weren’t connected down there.
    Learn something every day.

mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey

View attachment 250452

That's a solid 9 out of 10 story. Well said.

well-played-good-sir-well-played-indeed.jpg

Top Bottom