Justice Thomas - Big Warning On US Elections AKA "Trump's baseless fraud claims"

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I suspect that would have only been true in democrat controlled cities. Had the people's vote been properly counted I believe the gloves would have come off and those responsible for the riots and destruction would have found reasons to be elsewhere very quickly.

I have come to the realization that there is nothing I can do. I'll continue to vote, write politicians and pay enough attention to remain as informed as the media allows in spite of knowing it's all a waste of time. It would be nice to live out my days imagining I still lived in a free country but I don't hold out much hope of being allowed to do that. The timing is unfortunate for me, I thought I had things planned out well enough to enjoy what I spent decades earning but I have no doubt it will be stripped away long before I can enjoy it.
    Luke 18:27

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    Well well well, the writ of Certiorari in the case against me was denied on page 17, the same page as the Pennsylvania case. What a small world, my name is not in the title of the case. While many bemoan the Court's decision here, I for one, am thankful for their denial for me. They got mine right.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Well well well, the writ of Certiorari in the case against me was denied on page 17, the same page as the Pennsylvania case. What a small world, my name is not in the title of the case. While many bemoan the Court's decision here, I for one, am thankful for their denial for me. They got mine right.
    Good for you.

Knight Rider

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 10, 2013
    Michiana
    So if the outcome is no longer in doubt, adherence to the rules is no longer necessary. I bet that would make for some really interesting sporting events. The home team is up 20 points with 5 minutes to play so the refs stopping calling traveling and fouls. No reason to stay inbounds either. I can almost hear Hillary cheering from the sideline. “What difference – at this point, what difference does it make?"

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    Just have to take a note from George Carlin. With things this ridiculous all you can do is be an observer. Might as well get some popcorn and laugh, otherwise you're going to end up suicidality depressed.

I have a feeling that a time is coming when the people will decide ENOUGH, and this nightmare will be over within 24 hours.
    24 hours? That sounds very optimistic to me. Hope you're right. I suppose it depends on how many stand, and I'm not all that optimistic in that.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    Wake up folks...... the republic has been dead for over a century.

Whatever death throws it was in ceased on June 28, 2012.

Top Bottom