Joe Biden, bringing people together.....

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Shootin45super

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 27, 2019
    Bloomington
    I hate to repeat myself,but there is no way in hell this clown won any election.
    There is not that many stupid people in this country!
    Sad thing is,dont be surprised he dont win a second term.
    They cheated once,why not twice?
    Nobody has the balls to do anything about it.
    People will let this clown run over them.
    Not this guy!

JTScribe

Chicago Typewriter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Bartholomew County
    Not understanding what you mean... Well, I wasn't happy when (newer) students at my alma mater decided they needed to add profanity to chants.

And if this is an "is versus them" thing, college football games isn't the place for partisan politics, imho.
    Comity and decorum in history are overstated if not mythological. One representative nearly beat another to death on the House floor before the Civil War.

Getting the vapors over something as meaningless as a dirty word is why the GOP loses.

Karl-just-Karl

Retired
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 5, 2014
    NE
    Just because, for the moment, these people are saying something you agree with doesn't mean they are your friends, share your values or will continue to be on your side.

The feckless and fickle will bend in whatever direction the wind blows. Currently they don't want their good-time college football celebrations to be dampened by harsh things like transmissible illnesses, bungled foreign missions or invasions of illegal immigrants. Isn't the mindset of hedonism is to let the good times roll despite the costs?

It is very possible these are some of the same folks who thought the Orange Man Bad.

Fiddle while Rome burns. Bread and circuses.
    AEN.JPG

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

rob63

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    I don't think we currently know who the next Democrat candidate will be anymore than we know who the next Republican candidate will be.

Biden was the vanilla choice that could beat Trump. It's not a given that either of them runs next time.

Top Bottom