Joe Biden, bringing people together.....

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Trump as President was also "never gonna happen".

Biden as President was also "never gonna happen".
    You think that someone that couldn't get enough support to even make it to the first primary is going to get enough support to win two straight primaries and General elections?

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    You think that someone that couldn't get enough support to even make it to the first primary is going to get enough support to win two straight primaries and General elections?

Well, she does have a the winning strategy of not making public appearances and hiding from questions when big events are going down.
    If you don't say anything, they can't pin you down on any position later.
    Worked for joe.

Anybody know where the hell she is anyhow?
    She has vanished.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Well, she does have a the winning strategy of not making public appearances and hiding from questions when big events are going down.
    Worked for joe.

She has vanished.
    Her approval is dipping fast. Of course it is because of all the sexists and misogynists out there.
    1631034309775.png

The decline also corresponds with studies showing that Harris, like other female politicians, has increasingly become the target of online abuse. As Harris’ stature has increased, so has the volume of sexist, violent and misogynistic attacks against her on social media, with researchers finding hundreds of thousands of examples.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Worked for joe.

She has vanished.

She won't be able to hide her incompetence if she gets in the big chair. She'll just sit there like the giggling fool that she is under pressure.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012

You think a lot of Biden voters weren't just "Not Trump" voters in the same way a lot of Trump voters were "Not Hillary" voters in the cycle before? Democrats aren't any more monolithic than Republicans. Trump was, of course, deeply unpopular with them but Hillary was also a very polarizing figure. Bernie was seen as the better candidate by a large slice of them and they felt that the "Clinton Machine" undermined him and forced them into a Hillary candidancy. Biden, OTOH, was so effing vanilla he was the ultimate compromise candidate. He was "meh" in a bottle. Hillary had a lot of baggage that made her a focal point. Biden was more invisible so the focus could be a moratorium on Trump v Not Trump.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    You think a lot of Biden voters weren't just "Not Trump" voters in the same way a lot of Trump voters were "Not Hillary" voters in the cycle before? Democrats aren't any more monolithic than Republicans. Trump was, of course, deeply unpopular with them but Hillary was also a very polarizing figure. Bernie was seen as the better candidate by a large slice of them and they felt that the "Clinton Machine" undermined him and forced them into a Hillary candidancy. Biden, OTOH, was so effing vanilla he was the ultimate compromise candidate. He was "meh" in a bottle. Hillary had a lot of baggage that made her a focal point. Biden was more invisible so the focus could be a moratorium on Trump v Not Trump.
    Well, there was a lot of that, but that was not what I was saying. Harris got exactly 884 votes in primaries. She actually dropped out of the race late in 2019. So I have a hard time believing that someone that garnered so little support would be able to actually win future elections. Unless of course she actually ended up being a really good President.

JTScribe

Chicago Typewriter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Bartholomew County
    While I agree with the sentiment, the lack of decorum only pushes us closer to Idiocracy.

Bwahahahaha!

Were you tut-tutting about stuff like this over the years?

Ziggidy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 7, 2018
    Ziggidyville
    Don't forget all the people who claim to be real Americans that voted for the scum. If those scabs didn't vote for Biden, I think we'd have a different president. Even if they didn't vote at all, we'd still have a strong chance.

Add all the PINO's to the list if RINO's - Patriots in name only.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Bwahahahaha!

Were you tut-tutting about stuff like this over the years?

Not understanding what you mean... Well, I wasn't happy when (newer) students at my alma mater decided they needed to add profanity to chants.

And if this is an "is versus them" thing, college football games isn't the place for partisan politics, imho.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Well, partisan politics were brought to professional sports.

Also, is it "partisan"?
    Quite a few Democrats chanting that now.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Mine too. Gives me a little hope that the country isn't to far gone yet
    I have a different feeling.

"back in my day" we did politics (I met my wife in College Republicans), but there was a time for politics and a time for being a carefree student. We clashed on politics, but I still have photo of the CR president (best friend then) and College Democrat president awkwardly dancing at a social event.I

I fought in the student government for conservative values, but we all were civil in our disagreements; we could disagree but be friends.

for the Boomers here, was this what it was like in the anti-war 60's?

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Well, there was a lot of that, but that was not what I was saying. Harris got exactly 884 votes in primaries. She actually dropped out of the race late in 2019. So I have a hard time believing that someone that garnered so little support would be able to actually win future elections. Unless of course she actually ended up being a really good President.

Incumbents enjoy a certain advantage, though I certainly wouldn't bet against you on the matter.

I was no Trump fan, but I did end up voting for him last time. I really try to vote FOR someone instead of AGAINST the other guy. I'd rather have Trump in the WH than Biden. Hell, I'd take Obama over Biden. Clinton, though, that's a bridge too far. Either of them. I cannot imagine any circumstances I would vote for a Clinton that doesn't involve sitting on a jury and saying "guilty".

Top Bottom