• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central

“Jane Fonda once said, “If you understood what communism was, you would hope, you would pray on your knees that we would some day become communist.”

Still advocating the same trope…

Last edited:

BE Mike

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    New Albany
    I have never watched one of her movies and never will. I don't think I've missed anything. She never has had a good or original idea or been relevant. I'm sure that she is just trying to get "plastic" face time to hawk her latest failed attempt at a movie. She is another one of the super rich leftists that hate the country that gave her freedom of expression and the opportunity to be rich and famous. She doesn't appreciate the masses that have made her wealthy. She detests the people who defend our country and enforce our laws.

Last edited:

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    jane-you-ignorant-gif-3.gif

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out

“Jane Fonda once said, “If you understood what communism was, you would hope, you would pray on your knees that we would some day become communist.”

Still advocating the same trope…

About what I would expect from this commie ****.

kickbacked

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    I’m glad you are comfortable with the comment, history shows us neither us not far fetched…
    I just don’t care what she says. It was a sarcastic comment. “What do you suggest?” Her “well I’ve thought of murder”. If I had a penny for every time I’ve been getting yelled at by a girlfriend and told them to “just shoot me” I’d be rich. I don’t actually want them to shoot me. When you’re fed up about something sometimes you say ridiculous things. Jane Fonda has no power, she’s an old lady, I am not going to lose sleep tonight wondering if she’s coming for me.

Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn
    I just don’t care what she says. It was a sarcastic comment. “What do you suggest?” Her “well I’ve thought of murder”. If I had a penny for every time I’ve been getting yelled at by a girlfriend and told them to “just shoot me” I’d be rich. I don’t actually want them to shoot me. When you’re fed up about something sometimes you say ridiculous things. Jane Fonda has no power, she’s an old lady, I am not going to lose sleep tonight wondering if she’s coming for me.
    So no matter whom makes that exact same statement, it will and should only be taken as a sarcastic comment?

Top Bottom