• ...and so much more!
  • flatlander

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Noblesville
    Anybody else hear how he is trying to tie the shooting of 2 police officers, with one dying, to the new carry law?? I know some people here like him but he has just crossed the line over to being a worthless pile of **** in my opinion. Are you ****ing serious trying to use these tragedies to move your ****ing opinion? **** him. :xmad: :xmad:

Destro

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 10, 2011
    The Khyber Pass
    Anybody else hear how he is trying to tie the shooting of 2 police officers, with one dying, to the new carry law?? I know some people here like him but he has just crossed the line over to being a worthless pile of **** in my opinion. Are you ****ing serious trying to use these tragedies to move your ****ing opinion? **** him. :xmad: :xmad:
    The real solutions needed are from a collective of Hoosier voters to decide what actual accountability for violent, career criminals looks like.

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    Since one police officer was killed with an AKM variant the ability to “constitutional carry” a handgun does not apply.

Someone has their facts wrong.

Born2vette

Norm, Team woodworker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jul 25, 2020
    Westfield
    Since one police officer was killed with an AKM variant the ability to “constitutional carry” a handgun does not apply.

Someone has their facts wrong.
    I was discussing this with a LEO I shoot with on Tuesday given statements made by Indy police regarding constitutional carry (CC) making it more difficult to get illegal guns off the street. NOTHING HAS CHANGED! Before constitutional carry if a LEO saw someone carrying a weapon they needed probable cause to stop and check them and the same rules apply now. Just having a gun in your possession is not probable cause to stop you. Before CC if you were stopped in your vehicle and had a weapon out of sight in the car how would police know? Wether you had a pink card or not they would still need probable cause to search for a weapon unless you volunteer the info and in Indiana you are not compelled to reveal you are carrying if stopped for a traffic violation.

rooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Somewhat off topic but I noticed from this picture he appeared to be in a soft armor type over carrier. Why are cops wearing armor that can’t stop a common 7.62x39 or 5.56 round ? Looks to be wearing soft armor like I see almost all cops wearing.

Real level 3+ or level 4 plates can be had for a low cost with little in the way of weight compared to a 3a panels

1500ish a set and only 1.5 pounds per plate
    No reason cops should be wearing anything that can’t stop a common threat profile.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I was discussing this with a LEO I shoot with on Tuesday given statements made by Indy police regarding constitutional carry (CC) making it more difficult to get illegal guns off the street. NOTHING HAS CHANGED! Before constitutional carry if a LEO saw someone carrying a weapon they needed probable cause to stop and check them and the same rules apply now. Just having a gun in your possession is not probable cause to stop you. Before CC if you were stopped in your vehicle and had a weapon out of sight in the car how would police know? Wether you had a pink card or not they would still need probable cause to search for a weapon unless you volunteer the info and in Indiana you are not compelled to reveal you are carrying if stopped for a traffic violation.
    Yep. The only change is they dont have a quick and easy way to arrest somebody for carrying a gun without a pink permission slip. Now they have to actually work at finding out whether that person shouldnt be allowed.

Top Bottom