Is there a Destroy The Constitution thread already?

ChristianPatriot

Grandmaster
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Feb 11, 2013
Clifford, IN
Pretty sure none of us had any actual doubts about which direction the left, and by default, the Democrat party is going, but here’s an article to sum it up. To the left, the Constitution is a government roadblock that needs replaced and/or removed, which is ironically exactly what the Constitution was meant to be.

https://newrepublic.com/article/159823/constitution-crisis-supreme-court

Here’s the TL;DR

bRxzItL.jpg

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
Site Supporter
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mar 31, 2018
Mooresville
Watching Tim Pool? Just watched where he referenced this.
Lol funny, I was getting ready to say the same thing.

I also saw an article a couple days ago discussing how “in the future the left needs to throw out the constitution and replace it with a modernized document relevant to today’s society”

Morons.

spencer rifle

Grandmaster
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
Apr 15, 2011
Scrounging brass

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Mar 14, 2013
Earth
This has been going on for more than 100 years. I just read Ben Shapiro's new book about this and he uses.the terms Unionists and Disintegrationists to describe those who value the Constitution, individual freedoms and the goodness of America and those who seek to tear it down through government regulation and a collectivist mindset. Pretty eye opening.

How to Destroy America in Three Easy Steps

BigRed

Grandmaster
Site Supporter
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Dec 29, 2017
1,000 yards out
Pretty sure none of us had any actual doubts about which direction the left, and by default, the Democrat party is going, but here’s an article to sum it up. To the left, the Constitution is a government roadblock that needs replaced and/or removed, which is ironically exactly what the Constitution was meant to be.

https://newrepublic.com/article/159823/constitution-crisis-supreme-court

Here’s the TL;DR

bRxzItL.jpg

Destroy the Constitution?

Abe Lincoln wrote the first chapter of that thread almost 160 years ago.

SarahG

Snow Shovel
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Apr 17, 2017
Morgan County
Lol funny, I was getting ready to say the same thing.

I also saw an article a couple days ago discussing how “in the future the left needs to throw out the constitution and replace it with a modernized document relevant to today’s society”

Morons.
Saw an article that referenced the same thing. Makes you lose faith sometimes in people.

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
Trainer Supporter
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Feb 5, 2011
Mayberry
just gonna drop this here, seems fitting. [video=youtube;aOeP4p1fjMs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOeP4p1fjMs[/video]

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Jan 29, 2013
Northeast IN
Well destruction of the Constitution was The Notorious RBG’s next to last dying wish. Her last wish will be crushed next week by ACB’s confirmation.

Top Bottom