Is everyone unphased by deploying federal special forces on unarmed citizens?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    The part I fixed for you would be a better description of my views on this. And if any white-power or alt-right "protesters" behave in the same manner, they need to be snuffed out also.

p.s. Welcome back Mr. K. Hope you and yours are doing OK.

I agree completely. If these were kkk scum I'd be saying the same thing, shoot them!

HKFaninCarmel

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 7, 2019
    Carmel
    I was never stationed where I got AFRTS, but I taught OPSEC, SAEDA, GENEVA CONVENTION and do not believe any bit of that was propaganda.

How can someone understand the dangers of shaking the baby if they never watch AFN commercials?

AFN somehow made deployments even worse, except for the European Fashion network in the middle of the night. That was ok.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    How can someone understand the dangers of shaking the baby if they never watch AFN commercials?

AFN somehow made deployments even worse, except for the European Fashion network in the middle of the night. That was ok.
    Mid-2000s AFN Europe had "Doc" Foglesong (then USAFE commander and probably the only man in USAF history hated more than Merrill McPeak) and the EUCOM/CC every-other commercial. I began to look forward to "the pieces of the OPSEC puzzle".

two70

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Feb 5, 2016
    Johnson
    More like ice cream to Tuesday. WWII Vets coming to visit and pay respect at outdoor monuments is a couple light years from violent thugs committing felonies for two months.

Apples and oranges is probably still an accurate characterization since there is at least some similarity between the two situations, not between Obama's response and Trump's but between Obama's response and the rioters actions. Both Obama and rioters were/are trying to cause as much damage and pain as possible in a attempt to get their way, Obama by trying to deny law abiding people, especially vets, from visiting public monuments and memorials and the rioters by trying to destroy public edifices.

Ice cream to Tuesday is probably not even dissimilar enough to characterize the difference between Obama and Trump. While Obama was willing to at least passively try to prevent the law abiding from visiting public property, let's not forget that he actively encouraged rioting on multiple occasions

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    This Portland thing is just a myth.

[video=youtube;bcoSn6yTzLU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bcoSn6yTzLU[/video]

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Thanks everybody, mmp, BF and the rest for the well wishes.

I want to welcome you back too.

Bandit:
    Before I tell you where I am, Sheriff, there's just one thing I wanna say. You must be part coon dog, 'cause I've been chased by the best of them, and son, you make 'em look like they're all runnin' in slow motion. I just wanna say that.

Buford T Justice:
    Well, thank you, Mr. Bandit. And as the pursuer, may I say you're the goddamnedest pursuee I've ever pursued. Now that the mutual bull**** is over...

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Oh snap. Now we're getting into 60s/70s style political violence.

So far they're using fireworks level boomies. Just wait till somebody decides to ramp it up toward Unibomber or, heaven forbid, McVeigh level boomies.

And they are doing some serious damage to officers and buildings with these things.

https://spdblotter.seattle.gov/2020/07/26/officer-injuries-precinct-damage-arrest-updates/

IMG-8596-scaled.jpg

Frank_N_Stein

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Beech Grove, IN
    Top Bottom