• sharkey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2009
    Hognuts' Liberal ****hole
    No, I am very old and have lived history.:D

Rodney King? Any riots in Indianapolis?

Yes, on a small scale. North Central High School had a "disturbance" in the halls following the verdict.

Looking very similar to the recent Wal-Mart raid by Trayvon supporters, any non-black students who didn't get out of the way were moved by the "disturbers". At least one student sustained a broken arm from being slammed into a wall by the crowd.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Yeah, I have had the conversation more than once with those who are smarter than everyone.
    It was found not long ago That old Abe was wanting to round up all the slaves and people of color and boat them to south America. Can not find the link but it was in the news sometime back.

You are correct, although I think it was actually Africa. Liberia maybe? I was thinking that country was settled by former slaves after the US helped acquire the land for it.

Stickfight

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2010
    Dountoun ND
    Is it safe to come down off my roof yet?

I climbed up here with all my guns and ammo and beef jerky yesterday afternoon. I thought there was going to be some pre-verdict action but it turned out to be the almost totally white Old Northside Treasure Hunt crowd.

Stickfight

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2010
    Dountoun ND
    Still waiting for word. The thread was fill of experts on riot mentality just a week ago.

Can I come down from my roof yet? The beef jerky is nearly gone, and I'm covered in shingle granules.

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    Still waiting for word. The thread was fill of experts on riot mentality just a week ago.

Can I come down from my roof yet? The beef jerky is nearly gone, and I'm covered in shingle granules.

Your dedication is inspiring! Can we bring you anything? Lemonade? Sunscreen?

You might want to hang on a few more days.

Stickfight

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2010
    Dountoun ND
    Your dedication is inspiring! Can we bring you anything? Lemonade? Sunscreen?

You might want to hang on a few more days.

Thank you. I had to come down this morning to go do physics anyway, but this incident revealed how inadequate my beef jerky supply is for an extended SHTF scenario.

Top Bottom