• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Henry

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2014
    Athome
    Tough to say who the real zombies are....those hanging a D after their name or citizens who stand idle and do nothing about it.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    In reading the exhaustive and thorough investigation that AG Holder has released it was discovered that this little event was caused by a computer that George W. Bush personally bought just prior to leaving office.

zippy23

Master
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    May 20, 2012
    Noblesville
    notice how nothing will happen. Poof! they lost all evidence, oh my no way! well the republicans will do nothing, and the dems will get away with everyone just like normal business. The people meanwhile suffer. What a joke

Mark 1911

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Schererville, IN

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Emails are not on your local hard drive. All BS. Move along.

As an IT guy, let's run through this. I'm going to give IRS every single benefit of the doubt in this example... the only possible way that e-mails can be actually lost is if the user saves them to an archive/PST file, and saves that file on their computer rather than a network location. This is poor practice, but people do it.

Then, and only then... assuming the government has no good IT practices, or in-depth Exchange backups... the e-mails could be lost.

But, in this situation, it's BS.

Edit: White House claims it's true -

http://dailycaller.com/2014/06/16/white-house-claims-irs-computer-crash-story-is-really-true/

Nothing to see here, folks.

Edit2: "IRS cannot produce records from six other IRS employees involved in the targeting of Conservative groups"

http://www.nationalreview.com/corne...son?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter
    https://twitter.com/jamiedupree/status/478916515086233600

It's a cover-up. 100%.

Last edited:

Hop

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    Indy
    Lost emails my ass. This is a tactical scrub to cover the ass-end of the potus & probably multiple sitting Senators & other high ranking officials.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    What can you say at this point? It is so obvious that the administration is just giving the Congress the middle finger at this point. The media is ignoring the whole thing. The DOJ is part of the lawlessness. Where do you go from here?

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I want Issa and the rest to not even acknowledge this bull****. Either demand what the IRS testified they had months ago, or file criminal charges.

AG and DC Circuit would just slow roll it...

Seriously, what else can be done to combat this type of cover-up?

Nikole Flax, who's emails the IRS "lost", sure visited the White House a lot.

BqWPoHXCYAA9pdK.png:large

cosermann

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 15, 2008
    IRS email snafu ?mind-boggling,? says IT expert | Fox News

Excerpt - "... for the IRS to come back and say, ‘we didn't save those emails on our servers, and the external hard drive that Ms. Lerner used to backup the emails has crashed’ is mind-boggling. In a court of law, that could be considered grounds for finding spoliation of evidence; in other words, even if the loss was inadvertent, it would be considered as deliberate destruction of evidence and sanctioned accordingly.”

BigBoxaJunk

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 9, 2013
    East-ish
    Barack "Elwood Blues" Obama:

Honest... I ran out of gas. I... I had a flat tire. I didn't have enough money for cab fare. My tux didn't come back from the cleaners. An old friend came in from out of town. Someone stole my car. There was an earthquake. A terrible flood. Locusts! IT WASN'T MY FAULT, I SWEAR TO GOD!

It was Jake, not Elwood.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Lost emails my ass. This is a tactical scrub to cover the ass-end of the potus & probably multiple sitting Senators & other high ranking officials.

Yep. a lowly IT worker gets fired for not following best practices to keep a "C level" from going to jail. Kinda like when a kid chases a ball into traffic. You choose to swerve right and hit some landscaping so that you dont hit the kid or swerve left into oncoming traffic. Damage control.

Top Bottom