• ...and so much more!
  • jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    What can you say at this point? It is so obvious that the administration is just giving the Congress the middle finger at this point. The media is ignoring the whole thing. The DOJ is part of the lawlessness. Where do you go from here?

a) nothing happens
    b) congress and white house have a pop wow
    c) the people...

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    Somehow if the IRS was to audit someone, and that person told them the files they wanted were on a hard drive that crashed and all files were lost, does anyone think the IRS will actually say "OK, no problem" and drop the audit? Don't think so.

And the stuff gets deeper and deeper.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30

gstanley102

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 26, 2012
    Delphi
    Why aren't they subpoenaing the IT guys??
    How about the ones that work the server farm?
    Why stick to just the big dogs?
    Why not some lower level workers and turn the screws?

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Cause they have all magically disappeard or will soon.
    It's just a show nothing will come of it. Nothing.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area

My guess is one of two things: they are beneath the congress, meaning they arent worthy of questioning because only executive level folks are worth dragging into the fray at this lofty level of existence. You know, this is the big kids table. Of course the executives like Lerner can answer all the "in the trenches" questions effectively because they know every facet of the operation down to the backup rotations, firewall configs, and how DAGs are configured. :rolleyes:

Or, there is some union issue or unwritten rule about bringing the working class screw turners (union or not) into these hearings because answering to charges like these are perceived as "above their pay grade." Thats what their bosses are there for, right? After all, its all just a dog and pony show...

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    :rofl: Does he really think the IRS is going to hand over anything? :rofl:

What do you suggest? Issa, Chaffetz, Gowdy... they're the only ones I see trying to do anything right.

What would you say they should do? Sit back and let two more years of lawlessness to take place?

I'm pretty young, I wasn't politically involved during the Clinton years. Was it always like this?

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    I'm pretty young, I wasn't politically involved during the Clinton years. Was it always like this?

It has never been nearly this bad. Even the Nixon era had limits on the number of scandals and stonewalling. There are no limits with this administration.

spec4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 19, 2010
    NWI
    Every time I see her on tv my gut tells me guilty and arrogant. I have and will continue to contact Coats about this outrage. O figure contacting O'Donnell is a waste of time.

CathyInBlue

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    No one in D.C. ever goes down for the crimes they do. They go down, if at all, for the coverups of the crimes they do. Find the people whose statutory responsibility it is to maintain these e-mail records, put their cajones in a vice and crank it down until they sing. Whether or not the song comes out soprano is entirely up to them.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    What do you suggest? Issa, Chaffetz, Gowdy... they're the only ones I see trying to do anything right.

What would you say they should do? Sit back and let two more years of lawlessness to take place?

There is nothing they can do. So long as their is no balance of power between the branches either party does what ever the F** they want and gets away with it.

Case in point. Bush 2 took us to war in Iraq knowing full well their was no WMD there. It was all a ploy for .gov contractors to his buddies. Congress followed along since it was under the R control as well.

Do you really think the senate (D controlled) is going to go against Obama (a D in the white house). :rofl:
    O can be shown on live nation TV committing a crime and the senate will still not act on it.

Based on our current system of 2 parties only it is NEVER wise to give one party complete control like we have done for the past 12 years.
    Best advise I can give you is to walk away. The United States of America our founding father's fought and died for died a long time ago. I would venture to say about 100 years ago.

billt

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 25, 2010
    Glendale, Arizona
    Bush 2 took us to war in Iraq knowing full well their was no WMD there.

That's a load of bull :poop:. He had the exact same intel Blair and the rest of NATO had. Yes, the intel was bad. But at the time they ALL believed it was good. Stop regurgitating that nonsense.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    That's a load of bull :poop:. He had the exact same intel Blair and the rest of NATO had. Yes, the intel was bad. But at the time they ALL believed it was good. Stop regurgitating that nonsense.

Afghanistan had nothing to do with WMD. We attacked them because al Qaeda had launched the 9/11 attack from there and they refused to give them up to us afterward. As far as Saddam Hussein and Iraq having WMD, in addition to what you point out...
    The Russians thought he had it. The Clintons thought he had it. It also ignores the fact that Hussein had in fact used WMDs on several occasions against his fellow Iraqis and the Iranians. There were also numerous intelligence reports that said it was shipped to Syria. We also know gas was used in Syria during the recent unrest there. It seems popular in some corners to engage in revisionist history.

Top Bottom