• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CathyInBlue

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    At this point, "What difference does it make?" The executive branch is in full-court press running interference for their stooges in the IRS. Nothing's gonna happen to Lerner. She could be caught in bed with a dead Libertarian or a live Republican and it'd be business as usual in the halls of the federal prosecutors.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    At this point, "What difference does it make?" The executive branch is in full-court press running interference for their stooges in the IRS. Nothing's gonna happen to Lerner. She could be caught in bed with a dead Libertarian or a live Republican and it'd be business as usual in the halls of the federal prosecutors.
    Probably being caught in bed with a dead libertarian wouldn't make the news cycle.

Being caught with a live republican? Now that has some political use. Better to talk about that than about the IRS targeting the president's political opponents.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    It seems to me that someone should be in prison until the second coming of Christ for this. It may not produce the evidence necessary to get to the intended target, but it will make the next IT guy think twice before hitting the delete button.

LockStocksAndBarrel

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    It's all out of control and no one cares.

IRS is a weapon. SEC is a weapon. EPA is a weapon. SCOTUS is a weapon. TPA Passes with no one knowing what's in it. It was kept secret from us. Obamacare passes with no one knowing what's in it. Our government is against we the people at every turn.

This, my friends, is what tyranny looks like. It will continue to worsen. We are powerless to prevent it.

dsol

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    Jeffersonville
    One thing about Trump I could get behind is if he promised to go after Lerner for this, Holder for the fast and furious and Hillary for the top secret emails on her server.

But he may suffer sudden lead poising if he started campaigning on that...

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Bless Judicial Watch. Unfortunately they continue to show what lawless thugs this administration is made up of and what clueless idiots the Republicans in Congress are. After all of the investigations, they never catch anyone doing anything, but Judicial Watch does.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Time for a thread rez.
    Judicial Watch: IRS Officials Knew About Tea Party Targeting

I'm shocked, I tell you. Shocked!

shocked_i_tell_you.jpg

Top Bottom