• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Iran is like that kid in school who took three months of karate lessons and now wants to fight everybody. They should be careful, especially with Pakistan.

Agreed. Pakistan is legitimately scary if they decide to take offense in a "here's a free sunrise" sort of way. I think a lot of professional doomsday predictors have had Pakistan V India covered for quite awhile, but Iran V Pakistan? I don't know their conventional forces readiness but I suspect if there's any significant difference it's not in Iran's favor.

Vodnik4

Aspiring Redneck
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 24, 2021
    Monroe
    This scenario was predicted in World War Z book!!!
    Let’s sell them both weapons and hope for a long, drawn-out war.

IN New Guy

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 13, 2017
    Terre Haute
    Wouldn't hurt my feelings one little bit if Iran and Pakistan went to it against each other.

Hmm... Israel vs Iran, India vs China, and Iran vs Pakistan. Pakistan and India are rivals. China and India are rivals over border crossings. Iran is supplying the Houthis in Yemen, who are shooting at US and other's ships. The US and the UK bombs Yemen, making us de facto allies to Pakistan and we don't get along with Iran anyway because of their anti-Israel and nuclear weapons development policies. Russia is buying weapons from Iran (and NK), and Iran is buying advanced fighters (SU-34/35s) from Russia, who has invaded Ukraine on NATO's very borders. Xi is firing all his generals in China who have voiced opposition to war with Taiwan, and that fat idiot in NK now says that reunification with SK is now impossible and war is the only option. Meanwhile, the US is depleting its weapons inventory supplying arms and ammo to Ukraine, Israel, and Taiwan simultaneously.

The whole world is going nuts.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Iranians must really love their mullas if they are willing to accept casualties up in the tens of millions and a destruction of their economy. There must be some strategic thinkers in that country, they can't all be that religious.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    Wouldn't hurt my feelings one little bit if Iran and Pakistan went to it against each other.

Hmm... Israel vs Iran, India vs China, and Iran vs Pakistan. Pakistan and India are rivals. China and India are rivals over border crossings. Iran is supplying the Houthis in Yemen, who are shooting at US and other's ships. The US and the UK bombs Yemen, making us de facto allies to Pakistan and we don't get along with Iran anyway because of their anti-Israel and nuclear weapons development policies. Russia is buying weapons from Iran (and NK), and Iran is buying advanced fighters (SU-34/35s) from Russia, who has invaded Ukraine on NATO's very borders. Xi is firing all his generals in China who have voiced opposition to war with Taiwan, and that fat idiot in NK now says that reunification with SK is now impossible and war is the only option. Meanwhile, the US is depleting its weapons inventory supplying arms and ammo to Ukraine, Israel, and Taiwan simultaneously.

The whole world is going nuts.
    You did not even mention any of the active African continent wars and the west being kicked out(France for example) or South America. Not to mention the one on our southern border.

Bassat

I shoot Canon, too!
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 30, 2022
    Osceola, Indiana 46561
    Remember when the press and democrats said that Trump would get us into WWIII? Yeah, about that…
    Donald Trump was not yet into politics when WWIII ended on 11/9/89. President Reagan won that war without firing a shot. We need a Commander-in-Chief who will adequately use American resource to WIN a war, not cower in fear of pissing off a Russian dictator who can't take over a third-world country the size of Texas in their own back yard. I am not sure if Mr. Trump is that man. Joe Biden has proven his complete inability to do much of anything, let alone guide us through a war.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy

bgcatty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Carmel
    I think the Pakistanis are bat $hit crazy enough to drop a nuke on Iran and turn the mullahs and their terrorists into glass along with all the sand in Iran so that Iran can’t come back. Besides, nobody will miss Iran and its terrorists. :dunno:

Malware

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2016
    Westfield
    I think the Pakistanis are bat $hit crazy enough to drop a nuke on Iran and turn the mullahs and their terrorists into glass along with all the sand in Iran so that Iran can’t come back. Besides, nobody will miss Iran and its terrorists. :dunno:
    I hope you are wrong but fear you aren’t

Bassat

I shoot Canon, too!
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 30, 2022
    Osceola, Indiana 46561
    Same applies to the entire middle east. The cradle of society has become the rectum.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    I hope you have something to combat inflation

kMDw284.png

Top Bottom