• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dross

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Monument, CO
    We'll know very soon if it's true. If we hear about Israeli air strikes, it was true. No air strikes, it was a lie.

cosermann

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 15, 2008
    So, this is the big surprise that was supposed to rock the western world? We've known they've been working on this capability for years. I was expecting something more impressive.

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    Salem
    We'll know very soon if it's true. If we hear about Israeli air strikes, it was true. No air strikes, it was a lie.

Right on the money...

Also - given the current amount of protests going on over there, it could be a dictator trying a stunt or two to hold on to power for just a little while longer. There's a lot of unrest on the streets there right now...

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Boasting is my opinion.

I don't feel "punched", do you?

They had another kind of punch in mind. Who knew?!? :laugh:

iranianpunch.jpg

Designer99

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 22, 2010
    Indianapolis
    i say B-52'S till there's nothing but glass!!!!!!!

I hope you're being sarcastic because that's a really sick thing to say.

You wouldn't mind killing millions of innocent people, many of whom are pro-west? Not to mention all the future terrorists you would create by bombing them?

Nuking Iran would turn into the "Remember the Alamo" of the Muslim world. It would unite ALL Muslims into attacking us constantly.

Great plan.

Keep in mind that there's a huge population of young Iranians that want Nikes, iPhones, an MTV just like the rest of the world. That population will be getting older and changing the attitude of that country. Hell, they're all out protesting right now!

ghitch75

livin' in the sticks
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    117   0   0
    Dec 21, 2009
    Greene County
    I hope you're being sarcastic because that's a really sick thing to say.

You wouldn't mind killing millions of innocent people, many of whom are pro-west? Not to mention all the future terrorists you would create by bombing them?

Nuking Iran would turn into the "Remember the Alamo" of the Muslim world. It would unite ALL Muslims into attacking us constantly.

Great plan.

Keep in mind that there's a huge population of young Iranians that want Nikes, iPhones, an MTV just like the rest of the world. That population will be getting older and changing the attitude of that country. Hell, they're all out protesting right now!

then they need to raise up and take there county back from those a%$holes and act like they have some sense....Charle Wilson would help them out if he was still alive......i'm just really tired of these people in the middle east runnin' there sucks!!!!....i guess they have been killin' each other for 3000 years and they will just keep on no mater what we do.....

irishfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    in your head
    Honestly, I think they are just boasting trying to make their program and ability look much stronger than it is. I find it hard to believe Israel would let it get this far if they thought that a bomb was ready or in the immediate future. However, I could see them having one bomb that maybe they bought or stole from the old Soviet states and they could use it to make themselves look good.

Using nukes to wipe them out always sounds like a tempting idea but Designer99 points out some very good reasons not to do it. If you were to just flatten Iran then you would have to hit all the others right behind them and don't forget all the muslims around the world and many here who are already radicals. Now, if we do get attacked or if Israel does then I do hope that the retaliation is so brutal and intense that they never desire to do it again. It was hard for us to declare any one country as an enemy after 9/11 since it was more a group rather than a country declaring war but if we do have a country such as Iran or North Korea then I do hope we hurt them severely and not the way we pull our punches in Afghanistan.

nova512

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Jan 5, 2009
    west side of indy
    imo,i think if they are that nut job will do something to israel or the us,if so israel will turn it to glass and no one will stop them ,if they do something to the us im sure that bo will just oh stop it or ill talk harse about you.

Top Bottom