• ...and so much more!
  • snorko

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    364   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Evansville, IN
    Girlfriend at the brain sandwich booth, Call Fest some years ago. Improvised weapon is a pronto pup stick.

Attachments

• image000000.jpg
      image000000.jpg
      29.8 KB · Views: 42
    • image000001.jpg
      image000001.jpg
      23.2 KB · Views: 41

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    To warn everyone, do NOT buy the navy blue version of this shirt from Amazon. I can barely make out the graphic on it and will likely have to return it... :(

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2009
    SE Indy
    I guess what I'm saying is if a member (me) had the ability to design and have printed INGO Shirts that were sold at or just above cost. Is that doable?

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Just an FYI, the previous shirt I ordered, the light grey, was just fine. The navy blue one was awful though. Thankfully Amazon processed my return, put the money back on my card and told me to keep the shirt. It was a nice T shirt, almost invisible graphic notwithstanding, so I'll call it a win.

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    Just found this thread after a long hiatus...

If I recall, texkev set up the amazon shirt but that was a while back and I could be wrong.

The 200 years came in two flavors... black print for light colored/grey shirts, and a reverse option (white ink) for printing on dark shirts. Looks like the black ink was used on the navy shirt, so yeah it would not show up very well.

I still have all of the art files if the staff wishes to add more amazon shirts (or some other vendor)

jagee

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine

If I recall, texkev set up the amazon shirt but that was a while back and I could be wrong.

The 200 years came in two flavors... black print for light colored/grey shirts, and a reverse option (white ink) for printing on dark shirts. Looks like the black ink was used on the navy shirt, so yeah it would not show up very well.

I still have all of the art files if the staff wishes to add more amazon shirts (or some other vendor)
    Slacker

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    I've had my white print on black tee for a few years and it still looks good. The black print on grey still looks fine after a couple years as well, but doesn't looks as good as the white on black IMO.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy

Do we have to wait another 200 years if we missed the first shirt? :faint:

Top Bottom