• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Greg.B

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    Evansville
    I've participated in a couple of these on some other forums, as some others of you probably have, and they always seem to go pretty well. So...I thought maybe we'd try one here on INGO! Special thanks to Fenway for giving permission to try this!

With our interests in firearms, shooting, hunting, etc. we all have alot in common. Even though there are people here in our ranks that have been active in these things longer than some of us have been alive, we're all tied by some common bonds. These bonds are a great thing, and this thread is hopefully a way to build those bonds.

Something that I've noticed as I've gotten older, is that I've accumulated alot of...well, of 'stuff'. These are items that I've accumulated and don't really use or need anymore. It sits in the safe, on the shelves, and in cabinets gathering dust and taking up room.

So, surely there is someone here that might be able to use some of those items, and I'm sure there are others of you out there like me that are in the same situation. So, let's use this thread to Pay It Forward and get some of that stuff to people that might actually be able to use it!

Here are the basic rules:
    • Take an item that you no longer want or need, and post it here for someone else to claim.
    • If someone wants it, they claim it by posting a reply in the thread with an offer of one of their items to PIF. This is critical; you cannot claim an item without offering up another item at the same time!
    • After posting their claim for an item in the thread, they can then send a PM to the person offering the item to work out details (name, address, etc.)
    • The first post in the thread claiming the item should be the one that receives it. Not the first PM received, but the first post in the thread!
    • The person who puts up the item sends it at their own expense. Remember, you pay only the shipping charges on the item you are sending! It will all come out in the wash if and when you claim something and have to pay nothing for it!
    • There are to be no items for sale, no wanting to buy posts, no looking for this or that posts. Simply claim an item, and offer an item.
    • Items offered should be tied to shooting, hunting, outdoors, etc. in order to keep this thread tied to the purposes of this forum. It can be any sort of item that someone else may be able to use: brass, dies, holsters, scopes, scope rings, hunting accessories...whatever you might have.
    • If you've offered up multiple items, please keep your post updated to show what's been claimed and by who, and what's still available. This helps to keep things organized for people browsing the thread.
    • The above rules are the basis for the Pay It Forward concept. Very simply, this is on an honor system. If you claim an item, you must give an item! If you've offered an item and someone's claimed it, you must send it on your dime!
    • Do not clutter the thread with off topic posts and comments. Let's keep the thread on track so it's easier to see what's been offered and taken, and so the moderators don't have to shut this down! Comments, questions, etc. should be done by PM.
    That's it; pretty simple, huh? So, let's start digging through that stuff and see what we can come up with, shall we?

Last edited:

Greg.B

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    Evansville
    I'll start us off by offering up the following:

1 - Flexible Red Laser Pointer and LED Light, similar to this one that I used as a bore light and for inspection of dark holes ;)

1 - Outdoor Edge (FS-40) Multi Use Holster (has the bright plastic logo piece removed) that a buddy gave me to use as a makeshift mag holster

1 - Coghlan's magnesium fire starter that I simply have too many of laying around

1 - Glock polymer keyring

1 - Set of OEM Glock polymer sights (front & rear), taken off my G19 when I had night sights put on it

Last edited:

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    Ok, from here on out, NO MORE COMMENTS! If you have something or want something, post about it. Please don't clutter this up with off topic posts.

USMC_0311

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 30, 2008
    Anderson
    1 Mixed box approx 50 rds .25 auto some holow points, some full metal jacket age unknown

1 Box 5rds 16 GA 2 3/4" 1 Buck (12 pellets) Super Buckshot Winchester Super X age unknown

1 bag approx 20 rds .32 Auto hollow point age unknown

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    1 - Glock polymer keyring

I would like to claim the above item. ITEM RECEIVED

And I would like to put up:

1 - Universal ClipDraw (autos) in silver. Comes with all the necessary adhesive strips and original packaging.
    Order Clipdraw - Universal Clipdraw Fits All Handguns

1 - SWAT hat, worn once for two hours. Has velcro adjustable closure. GONE TO fireman1328

345j0yh.jpg

Last edited:

fireman1328

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 2, 2009
    Central Indiana
    I would like to claim the SWAT hat

And in return I will put up 90 pc of 243 brass for reloading. I am also going to clean out the safe and see what else I have.

Fire

Greg.B

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    Evansville
    1 - Coghlan's magnesium fire starter that I simply have too many of laying around - Gone to USMC_0311

1 - Glock polymer keyring - Gone to esrice

Still have available:

1 - Flexible Red Laser Pointer and LED Light, similar to this one that I used as a bore light and for inspection of dark holes ;)

1 - Outdoor Edge (FS-40) Multi Use Holster (has the bright plastic logo piece removed) that a buddy gave me to use as a makeshift mag holster

1 - Set of OEM Glock polymer sights (front & rear), taken off my G19 when I had night sights put on it

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    I've got a 9mm AR15 hammer I don't need. If you are building an AR in 9mm you will need either a ramped bolt or a 9mm hammer. First "I'll take it" gets it. Remember, it ships on MY dime!

Jeff

Home of the P7
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Feb 28, 2008
    South Indy
    1 pair Glock Earmuffs Black (NRR 26db)
    Padded, adjustable with Glock Logo
    Never used Gone to GregB

Last edited:

Greg.B

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    Evansville
    I'd like to claim those earmuffs! Actually, I really DO need them...disposable earplugs suck!

Ok, so here's what I have still available, plus one to make myself even for the muffs ;)

1 - Schrade Tool (ST1N) - Only thing wrong is the nylon case is missing the plastic belt hook.

Last edited:

Buckaroo

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    NWI
    I have one (1) DAC Lock Slide-Locking device for "small frame Glocks with Fixed or night sights."

Mailed to Sailor 3/12/09

Last edited:

mrw

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 5, 2008
    I was hoping for a Pay It Forward thread.

I've got:

(10) 38 S&W Brass

(4) 32 S&W Long Brass

(9) 32 Win Spl loaded rounds in a plastic ammo wallet. Soft points, don't know the weight. Two of them look to be larger grain than the rest. I assume it's factory ammo as the person I got them from doesn't reload to my knowledge, but I haven't known him long. FYI.

I'll mail the brass but you'll need to pick up the ammo. PAY IT FORWARD rules apply. If you take something you must post something for someone else.

Doug

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    I will claim the Schrade tool (ST1N) and put up a Broqwning one piece black plastic grip that fits either the Browning Nomad or the Browning Challenger (Old Model) Semi-automatic .22 piostols. Note that the Challenger had a slide lock and the Nomad did not. These grips have a notch cut out so the Challenger's slide lock will operate. I do not have the screw for these grips.

Doug

Last edited:

mikea46996

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    Winamac
    Claimed by chrismw5551

100 ct. Mixed Headstamp Tumbled and deprimed .40s&w Once fired (not from a Glock)

:ar15:

Last edited:

mikea46996

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    Winamac
    1 - Universal ClipDraw (autos) in silver. Comes with all the necessary adhesive strips and original packaging.
    Order Clipdraw - Universal Clipdraw Fits All Handguns

I would like to claim the above item.. Thank You

I would also like to suggest a sticky or at least a daily bump for this thread..:twocents:

Guess you didn't get my PM oh well no biggie I traded the pistol I wanted to try it on anyway..

Last edited:

ChrisK

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Starke County
    FREE Winchester 40S&W 165 GR. FMJ

I would like to start something here for INGO members. I have 90 rounds that I will GIVE AWAY ... I don't have any .40 guns at all. All I ask is for is the person that I give it to do something else for free for another INGO member. I also have some .40, .357 and 30-30 brass I will give away. We need to take care of each other and not try to make a profit all of the time. As the saying goes.. PASS IT ON!!!!

Top Bottom