• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Chefcook

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Raccoon City
    I remember the old thread on this and I thought it was a great idea, but I forgot about it as it fell off the main page. THE PAY IT FORWARD THREAD SHOULD BE A STICKY..

I will do my part in offering a 50 round box of Fiocci 55gn FMJ .223 I am in Greenwood. Please respond here and in PM. The first I will pay it forward gets it...

The way things are going we had better learn to take care of each other and start practicing those principals now. If we don't hang together we will certainly hang separately...

Pay it forward keep it going... :yesway::yesway::yesway::yesway::yesway: :+1: :patriot:

mikea46996

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    Winamac
    I remember the old thread on this and I thought it was a great idea, but I forgot about it as it fell off the main page. THE PAY IT FORWARD THREAD SHOULD BE A STICKY..

The way things are going we had better learn to take care of each other and start practicing those principals now. If we don't hang together we will certainly hang separately...

Pay it forward keep it going... :yesway::yesway::yesway::yesway::yesway: :+1: :patriot:

Mods I know one of you guys or girls is gonna see this please combine the 2 threads....

Thank You!!!:rockwoot:

https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/break_...t_forward.html

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!

I will do my part in offering a 50 round box of Fiocci 55gn FMJ .223 I am in Greenwood. Please respond here and in PM. The first I will pay it forward gets it...

Thank you ChefCook for the 223. I Have two boxs of 20 rounds each of .380 acp PMC Starfire Self Defence ammo for free, I will even pay the shipping to you. PM me the first one to pay it forward gets it, Thank you :patriot:

Last edited:

mikea46996

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    Winamac
    I would like to renew my offer from the previous thread.

Claimed by chrismw5551

100 ct. Mixed Headstamp Tumbled and deprimed .40s&w Once fired (not from a Glock)

and also offer another 100 ct. mixed headstamp, tumbled, deprimed, and sized 40 S&W brass (Not from Glock)

Last edited:

chrismw5551

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 2, 2009
    I would like to renew my offer from the previous thread.

I would like to offer the following:

100 ct. Mixed Headstamp Tumbled and deprimed .40s&w Once fired (not from a Glock)

and also offer another 100 ct. mixed headstamp, tumbled, deprimed, and sized 40 S&W brass (Not from Glock)

I would love the 40 S&W brass, I in turn will offer 67 .308 reloads, 20 federal factory loads, and about 60 pieces of unloaded .308 brass. Reloads are...168 gr BTHP, IMR 4064 at 5.2, Fed Match brass and Primers. The first one to PM me gets it.

Claimed by El Cazador

Last edited:

jimbo-indy

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    N.W. Indy
    OK, I'll play along.
    Who wants some 357 Sig brass? It's range pick-up stuff but has been tumbled. I have maybe 100 right now but haven't finished sorting the buckets full of mixed brass I tumbled. If someone want's it, they can have it and any more that I find as I sort.
    Located on the far northside of Indy. but I could send UPS.

mikea46996

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    Winamac
    I would love the 40 S&W brass, I in turn will offer 67 .308 reloads, 20 federal factory loads, and about 60 pieces of unloaded .308 brass. Reloads are...168 gr BTHP, IMR 4064 at 5.2, Fed Match brass and Primers. The first one to PM me gets it.

Sure thing Chris just PM me your info will get it in the mail sometime this week.

Guys and Gals please make sure you PM the other poster I almost didn't see Chris's post.:rockwoot:

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    Still up for free is two full box's of new PMC Starfire Self defence ammo in .380 acp 20 rounds per box for a total of 40 rounds, I will even pay shipping if you cant meet FTF Send me a PM and post with your pay it forward.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    pm sent on the goggles.

I have 2 boxes of 338 Winchester mag ammo. One is a box of Remingtons, the other Winchester without the box. I'd really prefer to do a ftf on this ammo.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    I've claimed the goggles and I still have this 338 win mag ammo available. I'm off work this week and if the weather finally breaks, I'll ride to your location to deliver it. I'm needing to get out and eat up some asphalt so I'm pretty much game for meeting up anywhere if we can work out a time to meet up.

Thanks, EMC!

MoparMan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 11, 2009
    I'll take the sling and hardware from Ramick. I'll offer:
    -34 12Gauge Shotshells ( 25 Federal 2 3/4, 8shot) (9 Winchester 2 3/4, 4shot)
    -19 7.62 x 25 Tokarev Winchester ammo
    PM if interested

Wabatuckian

Smith-Sights.com
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 9, 2008
    Wabash
    Gents,

I'm a little late shipping stuff out. I had to install a new repeater to my router, and didn't have internet access for a few days - thus, couldn't get address.

Josh <><

csaws

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Morgan County
    I'll take the HKS speedloader and pouch

Pay it forward : I am offering a butler creek sling with uncle mikes hardware

Ramik, I will take this if still available. I will find something in the a.m. when I get home to p.i.f with. PM if it is still available.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    +1000 to EMC0853 for the goggles and glasses. I received them from the brown truck today! He went way above and beyond the call on this pay it forward!:rockwoot::yesway:

Now, I'm starting to feel bad. Doesn't anyone on here know anyone who shoots a 338 win mag?

I've also got some other stuff I'll put up.
    1. Fobus GL 2 paddle holster. Fits my g27
    2. Desantis 82 holster. I'm not sure what it really fits. It's brown and has a thumb break. I used it to carry an old para p10. I'm pretty sure it is fitted for something else. It has 2 small spots where leather has been trimmed off but won't affect the use of the holster
    3. Scope mount base for Rossi single shots. I also have a hammer extension to go with this.

Pictures of the Desantis holster
    ar031.jpg

ar032.jpg

Top Bottom