shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    Im interested I have a m-11 a m-11a1

I'm interested as well. I have an M11/9

As VUPDblue stated, we've got the "vendor" angle all sewn up, but thanks for the interest. Feel free to put your name in the hat to attend the event as a shooter, though.

And regardless of what happens with NFA Day, it sounds like an INGO "MAC Attack" group shoot would be an easy thing to set up. I have MAC, will travel. :D

NateIU10

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 19, 2008
    Maryland
    Thank god this wasn't during august again and I'll be back for it :D. Now I've just got to make sure my name gets on the list!!!

Pami

INGO Mom
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Next to Lars
    Just to clarify since it seems to be coming up quite a bit..

a "vendor" is a person bringing the guns to share for the NFA day. In other words, we appreciate your offers of including your own personal NFA items in the selection, but the firearms selection has already been covered and no more are needed.

Just to give you an idea... this is what was provided by just two or three members at last year's event:

picture-001.jpg

picture-005.jpg

Other people took better pictures of the tables, but it gives you an idea of the sampling that was available. :)

Slow Hand

Master
    Rating - 99.3%
    146   1   0
    Aug 27, 2008
    West Side
    So, what all was there last year? I know of the M-16, MAC, Serbu, and a plethora of suppressed .22's and 9's and a few SBR's anything else cool? I was telling Jenny abotu it last year and hope that we can come this time around. Is it OK to bring non-shooting spectators if you get picked?, not a crowd, just my wife, probably.

Doug K

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom