INGO lower receiver. One step closer. Chime in!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Pay for one of these Lowers?

• Total voters
    • Poll closed .
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    So we've taken the feeler thread one step closer...

This is a feeler to determine whether it's pursuing. We have pricing, design, and a manufacturer... the rest is up to the populace.

BCI lower (manufactured here in Indiana). Each packaged in bubble wrap, cardboard box, with serial # identified sticker on the outside of the packaging. Engraving as shown below.
    Price: $85, plus FFL transfer fee through one of our vendors (estimated at $15).

It is unknown if the transfer fee applies to each, or one time fee to multiples at this time.

Please, be honest about any intent to purchase. [STRIKE]We have to put the money up front, and it's a bit to lose if people back out.[/STRIKE]
    Ignore the sr-72, that was put n there to mess with DanielOcean. :D
    INGO_BCI%20Lower3_zps7drpmtsb.png
    ETA: The upcoming Group Buy thread will specify that this is a PAY UP FRONT group buy. We are not going to put out several thousand dollars on internet promises to buy. Check the GB forum soon for the official thread.

Also,
    these will be going to ONE FFL for pickup at their place or the 1500. If you want it shipped somewhere else, that can be arranged at an extra cost. The logistics of shipping a ton of lowers all over the place is nightmarish at best.

Last edited:

Comp

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 2, 2009
    T H I N
    Could you explain the bacon option? I feel that the bacon option is the selling point of this model yet....we know so very little about it.

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    Yes. Put me down for one. I really don't need one but I like the INGO tag AND....

BCI is a family owned company with top notch service. Good people. Home Grown business I WANT to support.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom