• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    A lady walked into a pharmacy and told the pharmacist that she needed some cyanide.
    The pharmacist said, "Why in the world do you need cyanide?"
    The lady then explained she needed it to poison her husband.
    The pharmacist's eyes got big and he said, 'I can't give you cyanide to kill your husband!
    The lady reached into her purse and pulled out a picture of her husband in bed with the pharmacist's wife.
    The pharmacist looked at the picture and replied, 'You didn't tell me you had a prescription.'

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    A truck full of copies of Roget's Thesaurus crashed yesterday losing its entire load.
    Witnesses were stunned, startled, aghast, taken aback, stupefied, confused, shocked, rattled, paralyzed, dazed, bewildered, mixed up, surprised, awed, dumbfounded, nonplussed, flabbergasted, astounded, amazed, confounded, astonished, overwhelmed, horrified, numbed, speechless, and perplexed.

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 9, 2022
    Bloomington
    True story, my wife asked me to get her one of those smaller shopvacs for Christmas so she can use it to more easily clean out the car.

I may be the only man alive who was asked by his wife to get her a vacuum for Christmas. This is not how they told me marriage was gonna be...

Top Bottom