• ...and so much more!
  • henry0reilly

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Mar 12, 2009
    Montgomery County
    A Christmas joke:

God was looking for a place to go on vacation, Gabriel suggested Earth. The Supreme Being shook his head and replied, “I don’t know about that, I was there over 2000 years ago, got this Jewish chick knocked up, and they’re still talking about it.”

henry0reilly

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Mar 12, 2009
    Montgomery County
    Dirty Ernie’s teacher began the new school year with a guessing game for the students. “Children, I have something in my desk drawer, it’s yellow, round and long.” Ernie has his hand high in the air but the teacher calls on Sally. “I know teacher, it’s a banana.” The teacher removes a squash, “No, Sally, it’s a summer squash, but I like the way you think. I have something in my other drawer that’s round and red and it’s also something you can eat.” Again, Ernie’s hand is the first one in the air, but the teacher calls on Billy. “I know teacher, it’s an apple!” The teacher pulls out a tomato and says, “No, Billy, it’s a tomato, but I like the way you think.” At this point Ernie stands up, jams his hands in his pockets and says, “I knew both of them teacher, can you guess what I’ve got ahold of? It’s round, smooth, and it has a head on it?” “ERNIE ! ! You march yourself down to the principal’s office right this INSTANT! “ Ernie says, “Why teacher, it ‘as on’y a nickel, but I like the way you think!”

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    man gives $25,000 each to his doc, priest, and lawyer
    says toss the money in his grave when he dies

he dies, at burial each one throws a large envelope into grave

as they walk away priest says --- I sinned, church roof was leaking, cost 5k to fix it; my envelope only contained 20.

doc says --- my wife caught me banging my nurse; divorce was costly, my envelope only contained 15.

lawyer says --- I am ashamed for you guys; my envelope contained my personal check for the entire 25

Bugzilla

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2021
    DeMotte
    VERY VERY SAD DAY. A good friend of mine, after 6 yrs of medical school and training has been fired for ONE minor indiscretion. He slept with one of his patients and can no longer work in the profession. What a waste of time, effort, training and money! Dudes still paying on school loans. Just goes to show u only ONE mistake can ruin your life. Please pray for him and his family. He is a really great guy and one of the best veterinarians I know.

Top Bottom