• Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Yeah, Shooting IDPA I was asked if I was Da Mouse for wearing my hat. I answered no. He replied essentially "good thing you arent because if you were, there would have been trouble." (paraphrased, but it was implied I wouldnt be welcome in his AO, and possibly fisticuffs if I dared stay near him)

Apparently this loud mouthed multiple divorcee, grumpy, crippled (his excuse for always sitting on his ass and never pasting), arrogant old(er) annoying shooter had a run in with the other CM and didnt speak too highly of him. I guess he was still sore about it.

As you can see, I dont think to highly of this two faced hotheaded ass clown because he is no fun to shoot with. (I actually avoid squadding with him) In one stage he will game the stage (some say cheating) , while at the same time calling another shooter out for the smallest violation. I guess I'm not the only one to be tired of his antics, because I heard he was actually banned by one IDPA MD for his antics.

/rant

Tactically Fat

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 8, 2014
    Indiana
    Yeah, Shooting IDPA I was asked if I was Da Mouse for wearing my hat. I answered no. He replied essentially "good thing you arent because if you were, there would have been trouble." (paraphrased, but it was implied I wouldnt be welcome in his AO, and possibly fisticuffs if I dared stay near him)

Apparently this loud mouthed multiple divorcee, grumpy, crippled (his excuse for always sitting on his ass and never pasting), arrogant old(er) annoying shooter had a run in with the other CM and didnt speak too highly of him. I guess he was still sore about it.

As you can see, I dont think to highly of this two faced hotheaded ass clown because he is no fun to shoot with. (I actually avoid squadding with him) In one stage he will game the stage (some say cheating) , while at the same time calling another shooter out for the smallest violation. I guess I'm not the only one to be tired of his antics, because I heard he was actually banned by one IDPA MD for his antics.

/rant

Man, what did Rhino ever do to you?

j/k. I think.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    4br4h4.jpg

cedartop

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 25, 2010
    North of Notre Dame.
    Good story. I have a couple of INGO shirts I wear a lot and have never had a negative experience with. Might look at getting a hat as the only place I wear a hat is to the range.

Last edited:

Clay Pigeon

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 3, 2016
    Summitville
    One thing I learned working the INGO booth with CM back in the day: CM gonna buy a knife. Another thing I learned is there are a whole lot of people who take **** way too seriously and would be much happier if they didn't carry that sack of butt hurt around with them everywhere.

Were you the short, tall or the chubby guy? Asking for a friend...

Top Bottom