• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • johny5

not a shill account
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 3, 2014
    Indianapolis
    How deep does it fit? The last hat's we had seems a bit "short" depth wise, at least for my liking.

I really like the fit. Maybe I have a tiny head.

I thought it was cool that it does not have a squatchee at the top. Those things often interfere with hearing protection at the range.

I'll have it on this morning at the Indianapolis Gun Show if you want to check it out. Look for a chubby guy in need of a haircut, scowling at the ammo prices :spend:

Gaffer

Shhhh.......
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 12, 2016
    Southern IN
    Not sure what is going on, but every time I wear my INGO hat in Indy, people stop me to ask about bus routes????? I just make stuff up about which bus to take.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    How deep does it fit? The last hat's we had seems a bit "short" depth wise, at least for my liking.
    The tan range hat (no button on top) is a bit short but works well with ear pro. The others were taller IIRC. I like a taller hat, not Elmer Fudd taller hat but taller than the range hat.

johny5

not a shill account
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 3, 2014
    Indianapolis
    The tan range hat (no button on top) is a bit short but works well with ear pro. The others were taller IIRC. I like a taller hat, not Elmer Fudd taller hat but taller than the range hat.

That's the one I got. It is so comfortable out-of-the-package that I am seriously considering a second. Once I reconcile myself with the fact that I apparently do have a tiny head...

What would really get my motor running is an identical one in Olive drab.

johny5

not a shill account
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 3, 2014
    Indianapolis
    Wore my INGO hat at a match yesterday as I have several others, and all without comment.
    Guess I must blend in.

Yeah - I wore mine to the gun and knife show hoping to meet a few members. Unfortunately, I only heard from one member but said he hasn't been on in 'ages'.

Oh well.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom