• ...and so much more!
  • Pami

INGO Mom
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Next to Lars
    i would like one but i would like to see it first cant find no pic ty
    There's a draft in the first post of this thread.
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...ingo_cycling_jersey_preorder.html#post1655874

I'd be interested as well, if it's not too late.
    Not too late. We're still trying to get 10. :)

Well, I'd be interested in either a tech tee, or a triathalon tee if enough people get involved to warrant ordering those as well.
    The way I understand it, so long as I have a minimum of 10, I can mix and match the styles. I *think* we're going to have at least 10 of the cycling jerseys anyway, so it shouldn't be a problem to tag on a triathlon jersey (like the cycling jersey, but sleeveless and collarless) or the tech tee. The triathlon jersey would be the same as the cycling jersey ($65), and the tech tee we could do for $45. I'm not sure about the design on the tee. I'll check with their creative team and see if we can get a similar design on it.

ooo...still available?
    Oui.

Im interested. I too would like to see what they look like. PM me please!!
    See the first post. https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...ingo_cycling_jersey_preorder.html#post1655874

Lars originally sent out PMs, but since we're using a PO Box, I'm going to go ahead and post it publicly.

To recap:
    Jerseys are $65. (Club Cut cycling jersey, or Triathlon jersey).
    Tech Tees will be $45.

Please include your screen name, appropriate contact info (if we're doing FTF, a phone number is fine; if we're shipping, then we'll need that info), sizes and quantity and item wanted.

Payment: we need at least 50% up front in the form of a money order or check, made payable to Lars Noldan. The balance will be due before we send out your item(s). There will NOT be an additional shipping charge.

Please send the above information and payment to:
    Lars Noldan
    PO Box 282
    Fortville, IN 46040

Once we get enough orders to get the process going, it takes about 6-8 weeks to get the final product.

In the interest of full disclosure, this is not a profit-making venture for Pami and Lars. Any surplus we have after we get the final bill will be donated to INGO to help keep the servers running. :)

If there are any other questions, please feel free to post or PM me or Lars. :)

Thank you, and happy cycling!

AZ Hunter

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 20, 2010
    Tucson, AZ
    Could you explain the differences between a cycling jersey and triathlon jersey? I checked out the pics in the OP but am still a bit confused. Also, I have no clue what the heck a tech tee is?? If it's similiar to the Under Armor Tech Tee's in the INGO design in the OP sign me up because that would be badass. :D

Pami

INGO Mom
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Next to Lars
    Could you explain the differences between a cycling jersey and triathlon jersey? I checked out the pics in the OP but am still a bit confused. Also, I have no clue what the heck a tech tee is?? If it's similiar to the Under Armor Tech Tee's in the INGO design in the OP sign me up because that would be badass. :D
    From one of my favorite cycling jersey websites: Share The Damn Road | Cycling Jerseys That Make A Statement

Short sleeves, slightly banded collar around the neck, three pockets on the back.

The triathlon jerseys offered by the vendor we're working with are cut very similarly, except sleeveless, with a flat neckline (rather than the inch or so of collar, it just stops at the top of the collarbone), and only two pockets on the back.

As far as the tech tees... those aren't really something I'm familiar with, but the cut is similar and appears to have similar properties as the UA ones I'm seeing on the UA website. It's just your basic tee shirt made out of a micro-polyester "designed to wick away sweat and dry fast." And yeah, hoping we can get the same (or very close) design on the tee as we can the jersey.

Right now we only have four received orders, and three of those are me and Lars. :) Until we get at least ten confirmed, our hands are tied.

Hanu

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 30, 2011
    Pami, I'm going to recind my order for the jersey. I tried on some of the Centry jerseys and they just don't fit me right.

Pami

INGO Mom
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Next to Lars
    Hey guys..

This was a great idea, but I'm sure what was largely due to our taking so long to get this together, only one person has actually responded with an actual order. Since Lars and I can't afford to buy the additional nine jerseys in the hopes that someone will buy the six we don't want later, we're just going to cancel this whole thing.

Thanks for the interest. I still have the designs, so if it comes up again later, we can try again.

Pami

Top Bottom