• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hawkeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Warsaw
    So when is the order happening? Let me know and know if you need the money. Also how are we going to get these distributed?

Lars

Rifleman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    Cedar Creek, TX
    When Pami gets home from work I'll make sure she sees this. We'll get in touch with all of the "First Run" folks via PM shortly.

Thanks!

Hanu

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 30, 2011
    I'd love to get one of these also. I'm just gettin ready to start biking (my bike arrives 07/13!) so I don't have any type of jersey yet. I should probably try one on to see what size is needed. Can you tell me if there is a particular brand I should sample that might be comparably sized? Paying half up-front would not be a problem.

Hemingway

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 30, 2009
    Indiana
    While I love the design, I don't ride bikes. But I do run quite a bit, if you decide to make up running shirts, I'd be in for one!

A tech tee, more or less like this:

Road ID - Learn More - Men's Tech Tee

Great design!

(Does anyone ever run in a cycling jersey? Seems like those rear pockets would actually be handy for GU and what not. Is it silly to run in a bike jersey?)

Lars

Rifleman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    Cedar Creek, TX
    Update --- FINALLY --

Pami and I have a PO Box set up for folks to start sending pre-payments to.

Once we get to at least the minimum order (ten jerseys) pre-paid we'll place the order.

I will PM the individuals who have posted in this thread with the PO Box address. Sorry for the delay in getting this going. It's been a CRAZY summer already.

Pami

INGO Mom
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Next to Lars
    While I love the design, I don't ride bikes. But I do run quite a bit, if you decide to make up running shirts, I'd be in for one!

A tech tee, more or less like this:

Road ID - Learn More - Men's Tech Tee

Great design!

(Does anyone ever run in a cycling jersey? Seems like those rear pockets would actually be handy for GU and what not. Is it silly to run in a bike jersey?)
    Yeah.. there's a tech tee option available. There's also a triathlon jersey that is sleeveless with two back pockets instead of 3. They're both fully customizable, so we could get a pretty similar look to the design we've posted.

I know a couple of people have also asked about shorts. If I'm reading the email from the vendor correctly, so long as we have at least 10 pieces of the exact same size (and since we're primarily looking at the club cut jersey, I don't think that will be an issue), we *could* order these other additional pieces.

Socks?

Hemingway

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 30, 2009
    Indiana
    Yeah.. there's a tech tee option available. There's also a triathlon jersey that is sleeveless with two back pockets instead of 3. They're both fully customizable, so we could get a pretty similar look to the design we've posted.

I know a couple of people have also asked about shorts. If I'm reading the email from the vendor correctly, so long as we have at least 10 pieces of the exact same size (and since we're primarily looking at the club cut jersey, I don't think that will be an issue), we *could* order these other additional pieces.

Socks?

Well, I'd be interested in either a tech tee, or a triathalon tee if enough people get involved to warrant ordering those as well.

Top Bottom