• ...and so much more!
  • Aszerigan

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    336   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    Bean Blossom, IN
    If someone wants to donate to the cause without bidding, is there a way we can send you funds to add to the total received from the auction? Just wondering as there are some who didn't see the news in time to donate to the fund that was set up thru the funeral home or weren't able to donate at that time, but maybe could now.
    Yes. I’ll also take donations that will be delivered to his family at the time of the lower disbursement. I’ll keep a running tab of that along with the lower receiver bids.

PM me directly if you’d like to make a donation.

This is a great idea.

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    Lower bidding is up to $650 thanks to gmcttr.

Donations are at $900.

Amazing !

People have also been asking, the bidding on the lower ends next Sunday at 9pm. Also, any donations can be made via check, card or Paypal.
    Is that $900 an aggregate of the lower and donations, or is that $900 in donations alone?

Last edited:

Aszerigan

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    336   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    Bean Blossom, IN
    Just texted with Dustin's dad. That's a hard conversation to have, but he's appreciative of all our efforts. Thank you to everyone that has built this.

I'm going to plan on a funds delivery date of sometime late next week in Northern IN. It will depend on weather and their availability.

Thank you to absolutely everyone that has contributed.

Last edited:

DDadams

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Jan 17, 2014
    North Indy
    I'm also going to donate a Q El Camino suppressor (purchase $439.00) and have a live drawing for anyone that donates. Let's pump up these numbers. For every $10 you donate, you get one entry into the pool.
    Can I send you some cash discreetly through the mail? PayPal banned me from a violation of ToS when I got scammed on a scope and tried to get a refund. So I can't send money the easiest way.

Top Bottom