Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    @Aszerigan

Hello All -

This is a silent auction for the family of BigTanker. Please read below for details, and the INGO community appreciates your support.

You can participate by sending me the following information:

Username:
    Bid Amount:
    Anonymous or not?
    Bids will be updated by the hour.

As all of you know, BigTanker was a great man. He was a moderator and friend we could all approach for help. He was cordial and smart and a damn good guy. His passing, whether you knew him or not, saddened all of us and poured a dark cloud over the forum.

Many of us donated to his funeral, and there is immeasurable thanks for everyone who did. This is one more chance to help his family.

I'm donating a receiver from the INGO group buy, serial INGO23-001, the un-reservable serial number. I'll build the receiver out with a full Magpul parts kit, stock and grip, and will engrave it for you with your handle or SBR markings. I'll cover the cost of the receiver, build out kit, shipping and transfer to your FFL, as well as processing cost if you pay with a card. Absolutely 100% of the final silent auction payment will go to BT's family.

Let's honor BigTanker's memory one more time for his family, and let this gift help lift the darkness we all feel from his passing.

EDIT: A lot of people have been asking about donations rather than buying the receiver. I can take donations and will keep the donation totals up-to-date on this thread also.

So much generosity here on INGO, you are all very good people.

Thanks, folks.

From @Aszerigan

1676090771206.png

Last edited by a moderator:

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    If someone wants to donate to the cause without bidding, is there a way we can send you funds to add to the total received from the auction? Just wondering as there are some who didn't see the news in time to donate to the fund that was set up thru the funeral home or weren't able to donate at that time, but maybe could now.

TJ Kackowski

Let it begin here.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    133   0   1
    Jun 8, 2012
    Hendricks County
    If someone wants to donate to the cause without bidding, is there a way we can send you funds to add to the total received from the auction? Just wondering as there are some who didn't see the news in time to donate to the fund that was set up thru the funeral home or weren't able to donate at that time, but maybe could now.
    ^^^^ THIS ^^^^

If I do bid and win, I'd only have the receiver engraved "Dustin "Big Tanker" Marshall - March 26, 1977 ~ January 9, 2023", then present it to his widow.

But being able to donate funds that get put into two 529 accounts (one each for his kids) is more of what I'd like to do.

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    Great minds think alike.

jerrob

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Mar 1, 2013
    Cumberland Plateau
    To anyone and everyone who wants this receiver to go to Bigtanker's family,
    Who's interested in pooling our bids together and blowing this up?
    If interested, PM me and let's get a bid placed.

Top Bottom