• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • snapping turtle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 5, 2009
    Madison county
    Oh and I have been at every colts game all season long. Many other very large events since the start of co vid one niner including final four big ten championship football and basketball. Guns and roses phish dead and company Dave Mathews.

So far me and my crew have had zero infections.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Somewhat cross-posting here, but I look for a lot of questions concerning ConC this weekend.

Thegeek

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    Indianapolis
    Pay to park? Suckers... I park in the neighborhood to the south of the fairgrounds, stick a bottle of water in your pack or back pocket and walk in. You're armed when you go, right?
    Wasn't there a rule change at the fairgrounds? You can't carry in any firearm that isn't legitimately for sale, right?

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Wasn't there a rule change at the fairgrounds? You can't carry in any firearm that isn't legitimately for sale, right?
    Two different things at work here. When entering the 1500, there are police at the entrance you present them you’re unloaded firearm they zip tie it. That’s if you’re carrying, or it’s for sale. Unload before entering if it’s your carry weapon.

Sometime back an entity I think it was the state fair board, was the one who said you couldn’t bring firearms on to the Fairgrounds property. The big problem they have if they try to enforce it, it runs foul of the preemption statute here in Indiana.

Thegeek

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    Indianapolis
    ^^^ I remember that argument, but it's not a political subdivision so they can do whatever they like. Frankly, that's when I stopped paying attention. However, the fairground's website says nothing about the prohibition of firearms.

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    ^^^ I remember that argument, but it's not a political subdivision so they can do whatever they like. Frankly, that's when I stopped paying attention. However, the fairground's website says nothing about the prohibition of firearms.
    They want to eat their cake, have it too, and sell it deep fried at the fair.

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    I dropped in to talk about and find out about the show......I left because of the Omicron talk.
    Jump back in, all 1500 all the time from this point out. Threadjackers (except for me of course) will be dealt with appropriately.

It's gonna be COLD tomorrow. Looks like it'll be about 10 when I get there (not 10am, 10 degrees.) I've been there when it's snowing like crazy, but never this cold. No idea what to expect.

More to follow.

dekeshooter

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 8, 2010
    Bunker Hill
    I’ll be there Saturday morning with the Marlin 1895M and the S&W 629-2 I have listed in the classifieds. At the last show I brought two guns to sell and moved both in the first two aisles I walked down.

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    I was going to say I already had C****, so I don't care, but I see that talk has been shut down.

I'm going this afternoon. I'm taking my Infidel to Brad to have it sent in to Benchmade for repair, and I'll probably buy some **** while I'm there. Maybe another knife, maybe another gun, maybe ammo, don't know yet.

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    I was going to say I already had C****, so I don't care, but I see that talk has been shut down.

I'm going this afternoon. I'm taking my Infidel to Brad to have it sent in to Benchmade for repair, and I'll probably buy some **** while I'm there. Maybe another knife, maybe another gun, maybe ammo, don't know yet.
    Stop by and give me a holler! NRA shirt, NRA hat, beard, OK that doesn't narrow it down much.

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Alert! Alert! Alert!

The Indy 1500 is in the south pavilion not the West Pavilion. This is the one on the east side, near 38th St., near the fall Creek Parkway and 38th St. intersection.

I haven’t a clue why the move, if this building has heat I’m all good with it.

In other news, it is freaking cold today!

1gunaholic

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Nov 10, 2021
    Central Indiana
    Laugh now, until someone you care about dies from a largely preventable disease.

What was the positive count last week? 12k in one day, IIRC. That's a heck of a lot of data points. Go ahead, ignore science at your own peril. The facts are real, whether or not you choose to accept them.

And you guys have answered my question - you ARE being willfully ignorant. If you went to college, you should request a refund of your tuition.

Flame away - I'm done - can't save you from your own stupidity.
    :popcorn: this is gonna be fun to watch ......

Top Bottom