• KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    This one almost sneaked up on me! Once again in the West Pavilion (AKA the BIG room.) I'll be at the NRA/NRA-ILA/ISRPA booth at least on Friday, maybe more, more to follow.

It looks the the high temperature on Friday will be 19, BUUURRRRR!!! The West Pavilion does not have A/C, it has heat.

As usual I'll bump the thread with landmark locations @Bradsknives big bomb sign, @Hkindiana 's custom dog tags sign, the guy with a bazillion targets, the concession stand and of course the NRA/NRA-ILA/ISRPA booth.

Stop by and say hi, I'll bump the thread for the INGOers I meet. It's always good to put a face to an avatar.

I'll also be keeping an eye out for: SPAM Can Mom, 1911 lanyard carry dude, Kill a Commie for Mommie t-shirt guy with Kalashnikov t-shirt guy, the cast of The Hills Have Eyes, the extras from The Walking Dead, Goths (Saturday is Goth day), and if it warms up and rains on Sunday as predicted, The Man from Glad.

bgcatty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Carmel
    So, who is going to go to this Omicron super spreader event? This is scary given the ultra ability of Omicron to infect others. Just think of an unvaccinated person who may have it sneezing within your personal space. Ouch!

Reactions: LP1

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    So, who is going to go to this Omicron super spreader event? This is scary given the ultra ability of Omicron to infect others. Just think of an unvaccinated person who may have it sneezing within your personal space. Ouch!
    Super spreader? That's what Fauci said about New Years Eve, and Christmas, and Thanksgiving, and Halloween, and Arbor Day...

STEEL CORE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Fishers
    Ha, you talk about “Super Spreaders” and everyone wearing masks, but people “Crop Dust” all show long, so Covid-19 vs Campbells Bean Soup, the choice is yours to attend or not, but your going to come into contact with all sorts of communicable diseases be it Rona or Air Biscuits.
    Buy an old Russian Surplus Gas Mask at the door, at least you’ll look cool!

***Ironhead***

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2008
    Morgan county
    Did you inadvertently forget to highlight the text in purple?

LP1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 8, 2010
    Friday Town
    No he wasn’t.
    I'd like to share that with a friend who contracted covid during his family's Thanksgiving dinner. Unfortunately, he died a couple of weeks later. Several other family members were also infected; fortunately they survived.

Are you not paying attention, or being willfully ignorant?

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    I'd like to share that with a friend who contracted covid during his family's Thanksgiving dinner. Unfortunately, he died a couple of weeks later. Several other family members were also infected; fortunately they survived.

One data point is called a dot.

Call heads every time and you’ll be right sometimes.

So you won’t be stopping by to say hello this weekend?

Hkindiana

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 19, 2010
    Southern Hills

One anecdote does not a super spreader make.

TANK BOSS

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 27, 2021
    Fishers
    I don't know why people still attend this unless it's for something very specific. The crowd, the cost of going, and all for over-retail pricing.
    I kinda agree. I used to really like going, just to finger-bang stuff. But everything is available, at far more reasonable prices, on-line. Pay to park, pay to enter, pay stoopid coin for a drink...

LP1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 8, 2010
    Friday Town
    One anecdote does not a super spreader make.
    Laugh now, until someone you care about dies from a largely preventable disease.

What was the positive count last week? 12k in one day, IIRC. That's a heck of a lot of data points. Go ahead, ignore science at your own peril. The facts are real, whether or not you choose to accept them.

And you guys have answered my question - you ARE being willfully ignorant. If you went to college, you should request a refund of your tuition.

Flame away - I'm done - can't save you from your own stupidity.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Laugh now, until someone you care about dies from a largely preventable disease.

What was the positive count last week? 12k in one day, IIRC. That's a heck of a lot of data points. Go ahead, ignore science at your own peril. The facts are real, whether or not you choose to accept them.

And you guys have answered my question - you ARE being willfully ignorant. If you went to college, you should request a refund of your tuition.

Flame away - I'm done - can't save you from your own stupidity.
    Put your mask on, get your 4th booster and get back in your bunker. If you are that fearful, that's the best course of action for you. I blame Covid on the early demise of my mother. Not because she got Covid (she didn't), but because her assisted living facility shut down all their activities and kept them in their apartments. I saw her decline rapidly once she was isolated.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I kinda agree. I used to really like going, just to finger-bang stuff. But everything is available, at far more reasonable prices, on-line. Pay to park, pay to enter, pay stoopid coin for a drink...
    Pay to park? Suckers... I park in the neighborhood to the south of the fairgrounds, stick a bottle of water in your pack or back pocket and walk in. You're armed when you go, right?

snapping turtle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 5, 2009
    Madison county
    Pay to park? Suckers... I park in the neighborhood to the south of the fairgrounds, stick a bottle of water in your pack or back pocket and walk in. You're armed when you go, right?
    You better be and have a car worth a weeks pay with nothing of value inside.

Then again at 7 degrees the hood rats will be nesting not wandering.

Top Bottom