• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CB45

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Indianapolis
    The current Indiana USPSA Section Coordinator, Jake M. is stepping down. (Thanks Jake for the work you've done promoting USPSA in Indiana!)

Who's going fill this position? Who do we want to fill this position?

My experience in the politics of USPSA is limited, so I'm not sure how this works. Who and how are elections ran?

praff

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Sep 26, 2009
    I'm just the guy who is willing to talk about the elephant in the room.

Is there someone who wants to do this job?

wanting to do it along with having the experience/ability to do it probably narrows this demographic to a small population. Factor that with the latest scandal and now rumors of impeachment for officials speaking up and i doubt it is a highly sought after position. It would be something i would be interested in if i had quite a bit more experience in the shooting sports. However, i am just learning this sport and still trying to learn how to be an adult. I want to see the shooting sports and eapecially uspsa succeed as it is something i as well as many others enjoy. Hopefully we can get a good representative to fill the spot, but looks like there were only two on the ballot i reciebed the other day. Both of which i know next to nothing about.

downrange72

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 3, 2009
    SW Indy/Camby/West Newton
    wanting to do it along with having the experience/ability to do it probably narrows this demographic to a small population. Factor that with the latest scandal and now rumors of impeachment for officials speaking up and i doubt it is a highly sought after position. It would be something i would be interested in if i had quite a bit more experience in the shooting sports. However, i am just learning this sport and still trying to learn how to be an adult. I want to see the shooting sports and eapecially uspsa succeed as it is something i as well as many others enjoy. Hopefully we can get a good representative to fill the spot, but looks like there were only two on the ballot i reciebed the other day. Both of which i know next to nothing about.

That is for Area Director. Totally different beast

Snizz1911

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 8, 2013
    Jake pretty much kicked a$$ hosting/promoting/getting sponsors for the IN majors and I'm sure there's a million things behind the scenes I don't even know about- will be a tough job to follow whoever steps up.

mongo404

Master
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Sep 18, 2009
    Frankfort

praff that ballot was for the Area 5 Director if I'm not mistaken

praff

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Sep 26, 2009
    praff that ballot was for the Area 5 Director if I'm not mistaken

Correct...my mistake, misread the initial post

Top Bottom