Indiana Senator Braun Joining In Contesting Electors.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gunworks321

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    Noblesville

Senator Braun is Joining Ted Cruz on January 6th to challenge electoral college certification. Voter fraud may finally be exposed and the press must cover this.
    Fireworks in the joint session for sure. Oh, and the article claims Biden got over 80 million votes. Sure he did.

Last edited:

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    With folks in both the House and Senate to contest the vote it should be interesting...:+1: for Braun.

It might be.

Looking forwards to seeing this play out.

I am too, although here is my prediction. A 2 hr "debate" in the House followed by a vote which opposes the objection. Followed by certifying the electoral college votes and Biden being declared the winner. A written objection by at least one Sen and one Rep calls for a mandatory 2 hr debate in each house followed by a vote to uphold or reject the objection, both houses have to uphold the objection for it to stand. And it's a simple majority vote. I can't see the house upholding the objection. If I'm wrong, great, but I don't see it.

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    Is it 2 hours of debate for EACH objection?
    I don't believe so, but not sure. I believe it takes a minimum of one Rep and one Sen in writing. Now if there were multiple pairs with different objections, then possibly but don't know.

TheGhostRider

Watching from a distance…
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    Send him an e-mail, I did. He won't know what the voters want if we don't tell him. I gave him a choice. Support the effort or loose support of this voter +1. I also asked for an e-mail reply.
    I emailed him (Young) today and laid it on the table. Support Trump, Cruze and Braun or lose my vote.
    We’ll see...

Top Bottom