Not open for further replies.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    I just don't understand.

You are suddenly upset because you need to wear a mask, wash your hands and try to stay away from others to mitigate the risk of a novel virus for which vaccine and treatment is less than optimal?

Why are you upset that Gov. Holcomb is attempting to mitigate the risk of killing his citizenry? Government's main role before the creation of the Welfare State was exactly this. Indiana history is replete with examples of state government moving to combat various diseases. Why do you think that this is different or you think that .gov has a magic wand and is not using it?

What motivates this?

I'm just spit ballin' here....but maybe it's not just the snowflakes who are pretty whiny these days?

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I just don't understand.

You are suddenly upset because you need to wear a mask, wash your hands and try to stay away from others to mitigate the risk of a novel virus for which vaccine and treatment is less than optimal?

Why are you upset that Gov. Holcomb is attempting to mitigate the risk of killing his citizenry? Government's main role before the creation of the Welfare State was exactly this. Indiana history is replete with examples of state government moving to combat various diseases. Why do you think that this is different or you think that .gov has a magic wand and is not using it?

What motivates this?

Perhaps it is you and Holcomb and INGO's other Masketeers droning insistence, through legislative actions or argumentation, that only you are erudite enough to figure out when or if to mask to mitigate personal risk. That the rest of us cannot be trusted to decide [STRIKE]what you want[/STRIKE] what is best for ourselves and must be made to follow policies that you support purely because they agree with your own biases and predilections, which you took the leeway to decide for yourselves that you are unwilling to accord anyone else

openwell

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 31, 2014
    Carmel
    please take a moment to look @ dr. box plan to keep Indiana closed down UNTIL THERE'S A VACCINE OR CURE..
    a link was posted earlier. in Indy star...and I don't read their "cross-words"

and look at the the other links.

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    I wear a mask for one reason: to be unmemorable. I try to never draw attention to myself and not wearing a mask brings attention to me right now.

And there you go CM, yet another mask thread. :(

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Perhaps it is you and Holcomb and INGO's other Masketeers droning insistence, through legislative actions or argumentation, that only you are erudite enough to figure out when or if to mask to mitigate personal risk. That the rest of us cannot be trusted to decide [STRIKE]what you want[/STRIKE] what is best for ourselves and must be made to follow policies that you support purely because they agree with your own biases and predilections, which you took the leeway to decide for yourselves that you are unwilling to accord anyone else

Wearing a mask is not for you, it is for others. To limit the spitting that we do when we talk so as to reduce the risk of virus transmission.

It is not about you. It is about others. It is not personal at all. It about you impacting your fellow citizens.

Does the anger arise because of the self-love of modern society? "It's all about ME!"

Is this more "meye ryyyyeeeettttts!"?

openwell

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 31, 2014
    Carmel
    @Kirk Freeman

it's not about the masks.

dr. box is not qualified to keep the State of Indiana locked down in stage 4.5 until SHE has a VACCINE & CURE.

It's causing great pain to kids in schools, businesses and visitors.

she's an OBGYN gynecologist who only worked for the IU Hospital sys. she graduated from.

eric gifted her the reigns of this state si he can hide in his basement & flip exec.orders 30 days a piece like pawn broker.

not to mention the false data of "positivity rate nonsense" & consultations with six dem. run states in the "midwest" that eric grouped up with. Ohio is impeaching dewine as a RINO run amuck as I type. Ind. leg's don't have balls to to even force eric to get approval cause their chicken scat.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    @Kirk Freeman

dr. box is not qualified to keep the State of Indiana locked down in stage 4.5 until SHE has a VACCINE & CURE.

she's an OBGYN gynecologist who only worked for the IU Hospital sys. she graduated from.

eric gifted her the reigns of this state si he can hide in his basement & flip exec.orders 30 days a piece like pawn broker.

not to mention the false data of "positivity rate nonsense" & consultations with six dem. run states in the "midwest" that eric grouped up with. Ohio is impeaching dewine as a RINO run amuck as I type. Ind. leg's don't have balls to to even force eric to get approval cause their chicken scat.

It's causing great pain? :n00b: Huh. I just got back from 2 grocery stores and a gas station where I had to mask up in each. I guess my pain tolerance must be pretty freaking awesome. I didn't feel a thing.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    @Kirk Freeman

It is only about the masks.

Dr. Box is qualified and is the State Health Commissioner. You are mad that the Governor of the State of Indiana is listening to the State Health Commissioner? Who should the Gov. be listening to instead? Jimmy at the brake shop? Just who?

Wearing masks is not causing pain to kids in schools or kids in businesses or kids visiting either. They are tough and will bounce back. In the meantime they should cover their germ holes as we all should.

Gov. Holcomb lawfully appointed her. Is this a woman thing? You guys are upset that a women is State Health Commissioner?

Yes, Gov. Holcomb is talking with our neighbors. Shocking.

The Ohio publicity stunt, aka impeachment? It is teeth talking nonsense of the Know-Nothing wing of the Ohio GOP.

The Gov. of Indiana has the authority as the General Assembly gave it to him. Cover your germholes, wash your hands and I'll do the same and we will get through this.

openwell

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 31, 2014
    Carmel
    sorry
    Curtis Hill, IN attorney gen.
    gave an opinion that says Gov. does not have authority under the IN Constitution to perpetually keep IN under a state of emergency & create laws from his basement in Brown county; hence to removal of the fine/jail time from his exec. order.

dr. box may be qualified to deliver your sister's child or a co-worker's STD ;however, she is not qualified to run the state of Indiana while eric hides away.
    BTW, I don't expect anyone to go to a OBGYN gynecologist for a csse of the flu.
    With respect to our neighbors IL, MI, MN, WI, KY ALL those governors have been dems & have ckamp their states down to try & destroy Pres. Trumps re-election chances. OH is supposed to be R but their prior gov. just opened DEM NAT'L CONVENTION!

as to masks, take a drive by any (most) high schools & even private schools running cross country, football practice, soccer and they are all huddled up with coaches.....NO MASKS on 8/26 & 8/27 for example.

The use of false positive data & something dems made up "positivity rates" is not a medical term, it's dem.speak for slow economy/ close businesses for ever. many will never survive.

Finally who the hell says a non-elected OBGYN can keep INDIANA in something called 4.5 until SHE has a vaccine or cure!

of course, eric the great.
    he's even like joe biden, hidden in brown county while Indiana goes to hell.

openwell

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 31, 2014
    Carmel
    It's causing great pain? :n00b: Huh. I just got back from 2 grocery stores and a gas station where I had to mask up in each. I guess my pain tolerance must be pretty freaking awesome. I didn't feel a thing.

did you hear of the stacked pickle restaurant? they were a fantastic breaded tenderoin place. on campus N of Riley hosp. old meridian in Carmel...
    they closed for good.....
    And self-employed shop that have to make a living @50% capacity.

Hotels that are boarded up.

yea...all about YOU havin NO pain @ the pump or market....what a freakin joke....
    you must have a state gov. job...
    maybe license branch or secretary to dr. box?
    feel some empathy & look around.
    Bet you bought a slim jim at gas station....maybe a big gulp drink too?

Last edited:

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    did you hear of the stacked pickle resaurant? they were a fantastic breaded tenderoin place. on campus N of Riley hosp. old meridian in Carmel...
    they closed for good.....
    And self-employed shop that have to make a living @50% capacity.

Hotels that are boarded up.

yea...all about YOU havin NO pain @ the pump or market....what a freakin joke....
    you must have a state gov. job...
    maybe license branch or secretary to dr. box?
    feel some empathy & look around.
    Bet you bought a slim jim at gas station....maybe a big gulp drink too?

You need to back the **** off. You don't know what you're talking about. Take a deep breath and maybe a remedial course in basic English and typing. Good day sir.

openwell

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 31, 2014
    Carmel
    @DoggyDaddy

typing on my phone keyboard is a *****...you shoud understand that...

please let's have some data...
    some receipts so to speak...

and english is my primary language but not my only one..

oops typo sets you in a tail spin?

ah, not a complete sentence?

how's my diction & syntax?

please just

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    @DoggyDaddy

typing on my phone keyboard is a *****...you shoud understand that...

please let's have some data...
    some receipts so to speak...

and english is my primary language but not my only one..

oops typo sets you in a tail spin?

ah, not a complete sentence?

how's my diction & syntax?

please just

No it is your delivery.....:dunno:

I know DD in the real world and you will never meet a more gracious person then him.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    sorry
    Curtis Hill, IN attorney gen.
    gave an opinion that says Gov. does not have authority under the IN Constitution to perpetually keep IN under a state of emergency & create laws from his basement in Brown county; hence to removal of the fine/jail time from his exec. order.

So, you are mad about something THAT DID NOT HAPPEN. This is the pole star for INGO rage.

Let's just admit you are mad because a woman is telling you what to do and be done with it.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    yep

looks like the lady gynecogist runin indiana and eric are not keepin up with CDC update on testing & all the crap about positivity horse apple!

just reported:

The CDC’s language, quietly updated this week, says you do not necessarily need to get a test if you’re not showing symptoms, despite known exposure.

The reason for the change is yet unknown.

link
    https://www.redstate.com/brandon_morse/2020/08/26/cdc-change-testing/
    I've been saying this F O r E v Er
    What's the point of getting a test if you arent sick and even if you are, stay the F at home. No test needed.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom