• KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    What do you think INGO? All they are saying is "from Indiana"; Muncie or Beech Grove? :laugh:

JOHNSON FORK, Ky. — An Indiana man has been arrested in Kentucky after police found him naked in a stranger’s yard declaring he might be Jesus.
    The Kentucky New Era reports a homeowner called police to report a naked man behind his house. The homeowner told police the naked man took some things from his car and poured gasoline from a jug in his yard and around his house.
    Magoffin County Sheriff’s Deputies said they found the man lying in the grass near the home. They said he would not tell them his name, saying he “may be Jesus.” He was later identified as 26-year-old Austin Michael Johnson of Indiana.

Indiana man arrested naked in Kentucky, claims he ?may be Jesus? | FOX59

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    So this raises a few questions.

1st, is the cop that was caught showing his junk while asking for directions still locked up? If not, I’d say he’s really lost if he’s in Kentucky.

2nd, pouring gas around his house? Would that be considered a deadly threat? How is one to know if he plans on burning your house with your family inside? I guess #1 was sorta a bs question, but #2 would really be nice to discuss. Is it warranted to use deadly force if say my 1 year old and 4 year old are in the house? Or do I need to wait until he lights it to evacuate and hope to get my kids out of our safe house and into a position we are vulnerable to this nutjob?

BigBoxaJunk

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 9, 2013
    East-ish
    He doesn't look like Jesus.

And, getting naked and pouring gas don't really sound like things Jesus would do (for those who would ask the question).

Last edited:

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    You guys are going to make me watch the clip arent you.

No video but there is a mugshot pic. I'm about to find Magoffin County, Kentucky just out of morbid curiosity.

Edit: Magoffin County is south-west of Huntington, WV. Not much more eastern Kentucky than that.

Last edited:

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    This kind of stuff rarely happens in the winter months.

I fought fat naked red-headed "Jesus" in the parking lot of the Fashion Mall in December many years ago. This "Jesus" is too young to be that guy, although he was about that age at the time.

Not that there's any good time to stand in the parking lot of a mall screaming "I am the son of God" while nude, but December was a bad choice on top of a bad choice.

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    I fought fat naked red-headed "Jesus" in the parking lot of the Fashion Mall in December many years ago. This "Jesus" is too young to be that guy, although he was about that age at the time.

Not that there's any good time to stand in the parking lot of a mall screaming "I am the son of God" while nude, but December was a bad choice on top of a bad choice.

At the 1%er mall?? No way!!

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    At the 1%er mall?? No way!!

I had to attend a training seminar at Keystone at the Crossing last week for four days. At the end of the fourth day of dealing with that cluster****, I was ready to strip off my clothes and scream something. Probably would have been more likely that I'd have been taking the Lord's name in vain rather than claiming to be Him though.

acss502

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Nov 21, 2008
    Central
    I'm going with shelbyville or Franklin.
    If he was from beech grove he would have known to do this at Walmart

I’ll second the Shelbyville comment. I’ve seen similar behavior there first hand. If he would have been in seen riding into the scene on a moped, we would have known for sure....

Top Bottom