Indiana Gun Permit - Do you have to holster?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    WOW, I can't believe how many post this thing has.

The friend, of mine, that was involved was wrong. He had, applied for a permit a couple months, prior to this, but he only had a receipt, that he applied and paid. He was, wrong.

I hope that is enuph commmus, for sum of da duushhhbag, out there. Sorry, I aint gots no time, fur spel chek n stuff.

...or enough time to get the basic facts straight before posting. :n00b:

At least the thread was fun for a while. :rolleyes:

LANShark42

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Evansville

The friend, of mine, that was involved was wrong. He had, applied for a permit a couple months, prior to this, but he only had a receipt, that he applied and paid. He was, wrong.

I hope that is enuph commmus, for sum of da duushhhbag, out there. Sorry, I aint gots no time, fur spel chek n stuff.

Wait a sec... You made this story up/got it wrong (WAY wrong) and everyone else is a douchebag??? Where's the iggy button???

qwerty

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 24, 2010
    NWI

tumblr_mgy0hbgZ181raojvno1_250.gif

zVsV

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne

Markedup

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 17, 2008
    Fort Wayne

You and I have something in common, jamie.
    We both use too many commas.

Thanks

Mark

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso

The friend, of mine, that was involved was wrong. He had, applied for a permit a couple months, prior to this, but he only had a receipt, that he applied and paid. He was, wrong....

Who thinks that applying for anything and having a receipt is enough....for anything?

Maybe someone should explain to your friend what an "application" is.

Kind of reminds me of the Seinfeld where George doesn't know if he got the job, so he just shows up and starts working.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Why wasn't this thread deleted before I just wasted that much time reading through it, only to find out the OP didn't know what he was talking about and now doesn't want to come forward and admit it?

stephen87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    May 26, 2010
    The Seven Seas
    IBTL!

There's so much fail in here it's not even funny. By the way, my part time job is Grammar Nazi. I almost cried in this thread. Whoever it was that said "Good night Miss Ester Phipps, wherever you are." Is off base, if you're addressing someone, you separate the name from the rest of the comment using a comma. Therefore, it should be "Goodnight, Miss Ester Phipps, wherever you are." I won't get the rest, but my guess is: Kirk in the kitchen with the 'coon.

Top Bottom