Incoming AG’s testimony on gun control...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    He's an old Chicago political hack, goes back to the Mikva days. Loyal to the machine and all it's corruption to the end. The rules don't apply to such people.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Let's think about this. If the Biden voters here on INGO think gun control won't happen, they're admitting that they voted for a liar. And they voted for him BECAUSE he's a liar. :nuts:
    A lot of those members have backed off or just dont post much anymore. I doubt they have seen the errors of their errant ways but you just cant fix or adjust stupid.

I also have a serious dislike for the "Protest" voter. Those who truly believe their protests are heard.......:lmfao:

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    A lot of those members have backed off or just dont post much anymore. I doubt they have seen the errors of their errant ways but you just cant fix or adjust stupid.

I also have a serious dislike for the "Protest" voter. Those who truly believe their protests are heard.......:lmfao:
    Wow, that was from the Way-Back machine, CM! I had to back and see WTH I was talking about back then! :lmfao: And even now, I'm not sure... :n00b:

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Wow, that was from the Way-Back machine, CM! I had to back and see WTH I was talking about back then! :lmfao: And even now, I'm not sure... :n00b:
    I got a bunch of "likes" for it though, so there's that. It obviously didn't give me any more "trophy" points though... since I've been stuck at 77 forever. Even though there are people on here with a lot more, that are way less awesome than I am... *kicks rocks*

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I got a bunch of "likes" for it though, so there's that. It obviously didn't give me any more "trophy" points though... since I've been stuck at 77 forever. Even though there are people on here with a lot more, that are way less awesome than I am... *kicks rocks
    just saw an opportunity to share my thoughts on a few things.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    I got a bunch of "likes" for it though, so there's that. It obviously didn't give me any more "trophy" points though... since I've been stuck at 77 forever. Even though there are people on here with a lot more, that are way less awesome than I am... *kicks rocks*
    Those 149ers are awfully smug :lmfao: Not as smug as the .41 Magnum guys during an ammo shortage, not THAT smug.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I think they are just assigned by management

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    It appears that Kelly has stole the Mouse's trophies.

Anyways, everyone knows the 113 crowd has all the brains.
    @Leadeye and @Chewie know what I'm saying.
    iu

Top Bottom