• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    For the record, I’ve been a registered Republican my entire adult life. I tried to embrace Trump but ended up being soured over time with the craziness and when it became clear to me he had zero intention of draining the swamp. The tax cut didn’t benefit the middle class as promised and the continuing circus became more than I could bear. I think many consider the BLM riots bad for America while also recognizing that we have a system that discriminates harshly against people of color. I’m independent now and I still hope eventually politicians will be found who truly want to represent the “ants” instead of being owned by the “grasshoppers”.

None of that changes my points or the facts.

askperts

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 16, 2021
    Plymouth
    Yes. He didn’t tell anybody to storm the Capitol or to riot. If you can provide evidence of him saying that I would love to see it instead of you “telling” me what he said.
    Did you watch any of the trial or just rely on what NewsMax and Fox told you curiously? Do you still believe he won the election by a landslide?

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    For the record, I’ve been a registered Republican my entire adult life. I tried to embrace Trump but ended up being soured over time with the craziness and when it became clear to me he had zero intention of draining the swamp. The tax cut didn’t benefit the middle class as promised and the continuing circus became more than I could bear. I think many consider the BLM riots bad for America while also recognizing that we have a system that discriminates harshly against people of color. I’m independent now and I still hope eventually politicians will be found who truly want to represent the “ants” instead of being owned by the “grasshoppers”.
    Any examples of how the system discriminating harshly against people of color? It’s easy to make claims, please provide evidence.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Did you watch any of the trial or just rely on what NewsMax and Fox told you curiously? Do you still believe he won the election by a landslide?
    I’ll ask again for evidence? Your reply provided none of this evidence you speak so highly of, just more Twitter style “comebacks”. You said you saw evidence, please share it so we can all see it.

askperts

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 16, 2021
    Plymouth
    I’ll ask again for evidence? Your reply provided none of this evidence you speak so highly of, just more Twitter style “comebacks”. You said you saw evidence, please share it so we can all see it.
    I watched 16 hours of evidence being presented. It detailed out the entire timeline from Trump’s pre-election insistence that any result other than him winning would be fraud to his two months of insisting that the election was stolen. He stoked the fire and convinced good people that the America we love would be lost forever unless he was declared the winner. He spent months trying every angle to overturn the will of the voters. Every time they next cog in the wheel of the election was set to turn, he tried in desperation to stop it from turning. January 6th was the last chance. As the Capitol was breached, and he watched it on TV, he refused to tell his followers to stop even as his aids and attorneys begged him too. Hell, he told the top GOP representative, Kevin McCarthy, that the people breaching the building cared more about helping him overturn the legal election than McCarthy did. For two hours he refused to take any steps to take back the Capitol. In fact, Pence had to request the guard come to their defense because Trump refused to. Watch the evidence before you spew that there is no evidence.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    I watched 16 hours of evidence being presented. It detailed out the entire timeline from Trump’s pre-election insistence that any result other than him winning would be fraud to his two months of insisting that the election was stolen. He stoked the fire and convinced good people that the America we love would be lost forever unless he was declared the winner. He spent months trying every angle to overturn the will of the voters. Every time they next cog in the wheel of the election was set to turn, he tried in desperation to stop it from turning. January 6th was the last chance. As the Capitol was breached, and he watched it on TV, he refused to tell his followers to stop even as his aids and attorneys begged him too. Hell, he told the top GOP representative, Kevin McCarthy, that the people breaching the building cared more about helping him overturn the legal election than McCarthy did. For two hours he refused to take any steps to take back the Capitol. In fact, Pence had to request the guard come to their defense because Trump refused to. Watch the evidence before you spew that there is no evidence.
    So then no, You don’t have any evidence? Ok

askperts

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 16, 2021
    Plymouth
    While the siege is going on full bore, he and his attorney are calling congressman, who are locked down for their own protection, to try to stall the certification for 24 hours. He did t give a **** about the Capitol, all he cared about was trying to find a way to hold on to the Presidency. Even if you believe he didn’t incite the siege, didn’t he have a duty as the President to try to stop it? How was that okay?

askperts

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 16, 2021
    Plymouth
    All of that is based on an assumption that he was wrong. He was not wrong and Time Magazine announced it to the world.
    Even if he’s right about election fraud, the one factor that separates the US from the rest of the world is our reliance on the Rule of Law. You cannot have a country if you think that allowing the loser, because he thinks he actually won, to stage a coup to stay in power. We have courts to deal with real evidence of fraud. He had no evidence and that’s why his own appointed judges turned his lawsuits away. If there was any real proof of fraud, the courts would have kept him in power. It was the Big Lie that he convinced tons of good people was the truth. If there had been fraud, Barr, judges and the US Supreme Court would have kept him in power. There was no actual evidence of fraud. To continue to believe that there was requires belief that 98 judges all conspired to suppress the truth. Conspiracies that big never succeed.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    While the siege is going on full bore, he and his attorney are calling congressman, who are locked down for their own protection, to try to stall the certification for 24 hours. He did t give a **** about the Capitol, all he cared about was trying to find a way to hold on to the Presidency. Even if you believe he didn’t incite the siege, didn’t he have a duty as the President to try to stop it? How was that okay?
    So I guess they should have impeached him for failure to respond. They didn't do that because they were too blinded by their hatred, lies and general lack of intelligence and instead decided to make up a story because that's what they wanted. They wanted him held responsible for the death of a police officer and they lost because it was not true. Just like the Russia hoax and just like the rigged election that pissed off enough Americans to storm the Capitol.

askperts

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 16, 2021
    Plymouth
    If the impeachment trial was on the up and up why the need for fabrication and the sudden turn around on the decision to call witnesses?
    I don’t understand this question or reference. There was a GOP congresswoman who broke the story about the call between Trump and Kevin McCarthy on Friday night. They wanted her testimony. They agreed to accept a stipulation of what she would have said so there was no need for other witnesses.

askperts

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 16, 2021
    Plymouth
    So I guess they should have impeached him for failure to respond. They didn't do that because they were too blinded by their hatred, lies and general lack of intelligence and instead decided to make up a story because that's what they wanted. They wanted him held responsible for the death of a police officer and they lost.
    They lost because the GOP decided they need him for 2022. Don’t fool yourself. He lost by a vote of 57-43. The majority believed he did what they alleged. But 43 GOP members believed acquittal was better for the long term health of their party.

Jaybird1980

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    North Central
    Seems to me you're wrong on the idea that there was no tax break for middle class, but I get it your feelz.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    I don’t understand this question or reference. There was a GOP congresswoman who broke the story about the call between Trump and Kevin McCarthy on Friday night. They wanted her testimony. They agreed to accept a stipulation of what she would have said so there was no need for other witnesses.

Seems like you don't have all of the relevant information counselor.
    What happens to your case when you fabricate just one piece of evidence?

Top Bottom