• Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I really feel bad for the cops that have to deal with these clowns everyday

Just watching about 15 seconds of that makes me hate the world more.
    Lock them up and that ass clown in marion County just let's them back out to kill innocent people and cops
    Our society is so ****ed its not even funny

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    I'm indifferent to it. Indiana is a shall issue so big whoop. What I used to hope was that those seeking a LTCH, going through the process, MIGHT learn something about the legalities of self protection. My fear now, with justification, is that every lazy "low information voter" dingleberry carrying/pointing/shooting without one once of knowledge. It's as important, if not MORE important, than range time.

Yes, we arrest someone for crim reck (shooting at someone). They had no license to carry. So we add the lesser charge so when the victim disappears, we have something to prosecute.
    This is why every school 7th grade through 12th should have a firearms safety class at least once a year. Give them 1 extra credit each year they take it.
    Teach safe handling, and the laws pertaining to carrying, and use of a firearm.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    Teenagers with switches and stendos...

These are all adults Mr Mears. What do you intend to do with them?

...Officers made the following arrests:

18-year-old Kentavion Lowe – possession of a machine gun and possession of a firearm with a scratched serial number
    19-year-old Dwayne Johnson – possession of a firearm by a prohibited person
    18-year-old Christian Richardson – possession of a machine gun and possession of a firearm with a scratched serial number
    18-year-old Sylvarion Crayton – possession of marijuana

18-year-old Jeremiah Kimbrough – possession of a machine gun and possession of a firearm with a scratched serial number...

I don't see any Glock auto sears in those photos.

Frank_N_Stein

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Beech Grove, IN

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Those are the original ones. The new ones have no external parts and don't actually "switch." The gun is full-auto all the time.
    I had a bad factory Ghost connector once and that's exactly what happened the first time i took it to the range.
    Scared the **** out of me and I took that gun apart as fast as I could and GTF out of there and called my glock guy lol.
    Turned out to be a cracked part.
    Yep I pooped alittle.
    It's been several years ago now, but if I remember right it went FA when I went to reset the trigger. It was an experience

Frank_N_Stein

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Beech Grove, IN
    I had a bad factory Ghost connector once and that's exactly what happened the first time i took it to the range.
    Scared the **** out of me and I took that gun apart as fast as I could and GTF out of there and called my glock guy lol.
    Turned out to be a cracked part.
    Yep I pooped alittle.
    It's been several years ago now, but if I reefer right it went FA when I went to reset the trigger. It was an experience
    I've heard of that happening.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2021
    central indiana
    Those are the original ones. The new ones have no external parts and don't actually "switch." The gun is full-auto all the time.
    I just heard if these about a week ago. Kinda sucks since one can't quickly discern the modification. But I'd assume every extended magazine I saw was attached to a full auto, as my baseline of thinking. At least extended mags are difficult to conceal when in the gun. But with the sear/switch/stendo combination out of the bag, so to speak, what is the community to do? When these ****ers are riding around five to a car with full machine guns, laws and badges aren't going to accomplish much if the prosecutor is mia. These types of people have always been dangerous, but five felons, five machine guns and a couple hundred rounds loaded...

Frank_N_Stein

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Beech Grove, IN
    I just heard if these about a week ago. Kinda sucks since one can't quickly discern the modification. But I'd assume every extended magazine I saw was attached to a full auto, as my baseline of thinking. At least extended mags are difficult to conceal when in the gun. But with the sear/switch/stendo combination out of the bag, so to speak, what is the community to do? When these ****ers are riding around five to a car with full machine guns, laws and badges aren't going to accomplish much if the prosecutor is mia. These types of people have always been dangerous, but five felons, five machine guns and a couple hundred rounds loaded...
    Yeah, I hear ya. You have to pick your battles. But from my experience they aren't interested in you. Their rivals and cops are who they are worried about.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    That's a very good question. Should it be assumed that any thug looking type with an obvious 33 round mag in the gun is carrying a machinegun?

I noticed a TV show I was watching emphasized a gang banger "threatening" using the Glock with the obvious 33 round mag sticking out of his front pocket. :n00b:

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2021
    central indiana
    That's a very good question. Should it be assumed that any thug looking type with an obvious 33 round mag in the gun is carrying a machinegun?
    Appearance aside, unless he's standing next to me at the range shooting one round at a time with an extended mag, I'm henceforth assuming every ext. mag. in a pistol has the fun switch as well.
    I noticed a TV show I was watching emphasized a gang banger "threatening" using the Glock with the obvious 33 round mag sticking out of his front pocket.
    Fashion victims. But at least they make themselves easier to spot.

gassprint1

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 15, 2015
    NWI
    If that prosecutor isn't doing anything but letting those thugs go, why hasn't anything been done to remove him from office? I mean, damn..same thug in the reports for same thing and at a school to top it off. Seems the prosecutor is obstructing justice more than anything and giving the 2A a very bad rap.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    If that prosecutor isn't doing anything but letting those thugs go, why hasn't anything been done to remove him from office? I mean, damn..same thug in the reports for same thing and at a school to top it off. Seems the prosecutor is obstructing justice more than anything and giving the 2A a very bad rap.
    He's a democrat in a democrat county. 'Nuff said.

Top Bottom