• churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    These protests are funded.

Heres what i tke from this and I support cops. But to the gun community we now have a president that supports us,
    but for the last 8
    years you can be sure that every event was infiltrated by the feds or law enforcement. And they took pics of probably everyone entering a gun show or your license plate. It's bull **** that for excercising a constitutional right that you get treated like the mob.

When obama was elected (more the second time) I actualy felt scared and have for 8 years because you have an administration that has retaliated against groups or people that are on the other side politically. He's a bully.
    But I never torched a car in protest.
    the left is corrupted and the youth are being poisoned by colleges.

They call Trump and conservatives NAZI's.
    What does their actions seem like to you. Little Brown shirts acting covertly.

GLOCKMAN23C

Resident Dumbass II
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    S.E. Indy
    C'mon TT, you can't actually believe this. Sure there are a lot of people in LE, but t'aint that many. Not nearly enough to do what you're suggesting. It may have happened in places where they thought some shenanigans were going on, but definitely not universally.

It takes a couple well placed cameras. Very minimal manpower involved.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    These protests are funded.

Heres what i tke from this and I support cops. But to the gun community we now have a president that supports us,
    but for the last 8
    years you can be sure that every event was infiltrated by the feds or law enforcement. And they took pics of probably everyone entering a gun show or your license plate. It's bull **** that for excercising a constitutional right that you get treated like the mob.

When obama was elected (more the second time) I actualy felt scared and have for 8 years because you have an administration that has retaliated against groups or people that are on the other side politically. He's a bully.
    But I never torched a car in protest.
    the left is corrupted and the youth are being poisoned by colleges.

The news reports this morning are that the protests are funded and organized by an international Marxist organization. These are not people that love America and just have a disagreement on policy.

Bollorollo

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 18, 2011
    Indiana
    We have some of them. I doubt we have all of them. Apparently they were well-trained and prepared.
    What were their names plus since they were arrested is there a way to get their mug shots since if I am correct mugs shots are public record and can be obtained? I found the facebook profile for Audre Beely so here is the leader of last nights protest rally. lol...

14115582_10153894381687507_1257908054042367725_o.jpg

Last edited:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Where's your fedora? It's too cool not to wear and share.

Public%20Photo_zpseivolubb.jpg

Frank_N_Stein

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Beech Grove, IN
    What were their names plus since they were arrested is there a way to get their mug shots since if I am correct mugs shots are public record and can be obtained? I found the facebook profile for Audre Beely so here is the leader of last nights protest rally. lol...

View attachment 51240

You can call the arrestee processing center and ask. I don't have their names.

Top Bottom