• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Gluemanz28

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    Elkhart County
    Where's your fedora? It's too cool not to wear and share.

From what others have posted up thread, this was a skinny jean event. Not a Fedora event.

I'd like to see BBI in a pair of skinny jeans...... We not actually see it (Nobody wants to see that), just hear how it worked out for him.

Skinny Jeans are like a Cheap Hotel

Woobie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2014
    Losantville
    Public%20Photo_zpseivolubb.jpg

So which one of you is ambivalent towards spelling?

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    So which one of you is ambivalent towards spelling?

If you zoom in, in smaller print there's an "A" with an arrow pointing it to the correct place and then "...and a bad speler". I made him correct it. Sometimes I think I should get FTO pay with him...

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    From what others have posted up thread, this was a skinny jean event. Not a Fedora event.

I'd like to see BBI in a pair of skinny jeans...... We not actually see it (Nobody wants to see that), just hear how it worked out for him.

Skinny Jeans are like a Cheap Hotel

The problem is that's likely to turn the jeans into an over pressure device. Someone would argue the button and zipper was shrapnel, and that would result in felony "destructive device" charges for me. So, no.

billybob44

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    385   0   0
    Sep 22, 2010
    In the Man Cave
    "however TT, that's not the way to do it"

It inspires passions, surely . And for a guy like you who's shed blood, I'm sure it get you white hot with anger.... however TT, that's not the way to do it. I would ask that you think, before doing anything rash.

I ask you Kutnupe, what IS the way to do it??

I'm sure that we SHOULD call you and your co-workers to come to the protesters aid, and explain to us about First Amendment rights and all of that??

I would hate to think that you and your co-workers would show up only to provide extra matches to the protesters??..Bill.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I ask you Kutnupe, what IS the way to do it??

I'm sure that we SHOULD call you and your co-workers to come to the protesters aid, and explain to us about First Amendment rights and all of that??

I would hate to think that you and your co-workers would show up only to provide extra matches to the protesters??..Bill.

I'm not sure what you're asking in to relation of what I said to TT. I think there's a simple answer to your question, but somehow I don't think that would suffice.

billybob44

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    385   0   0
    Sep 22, 2010
    In the Man Cave
    Good job IMPD for shutting that **** down! Protest peacefully all you want. Don't block the streets unless you have a permit to and don't try to hurt anyone else especially our cops.
    I'll gladly go to jail if I see one of these ****s burning a flag. Proudly. My first arrest record "stomping the **** out of a flag burning nazi hippie"

ill take the wrap

Must we protect "flag burning Nazi hippie"??

It inspires passions, surely . And for a guy like you who's shed blood, I'm sure it get you white hot with anger.... however TT, that's not the way to do it. I would ask that you think, before doing anything rash.

What would be "rash" about observing our First Amendment right against these "Protesters"??

I'm not sure what you're asking in to relation of what I said to TT. I think there's a simple answer to your question, but somehow I don't think that would suffice.

Good deal Kut. I AM a simple man. PLEASE explain this to me??...

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Thank you very much.
    I now know what is "harmed", and what is not..

Thank you Sir for your protection of our persons, and rights from HARM...Bill.

You are aware, unlike your person, you don't have the right to "not" be offended. I am still unsure if you are trying to justify doing others physical harm, because you don't like what they are doing.... "doing," something that poses no risk to yourself or others.

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    I was born in 1969 so I never had a chance to meet a lot of hippies.
    So the question is to the old timers is this what the sixties was like?

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    I was born in 1969 so I never had a chance to meet a lot of hippies.
    So the question is to the old timers is this what the sixties was like?
    It actually got worse in 1970 when real bullets were used to put down a protest. I am just replying to Brad69 and do not wish to get into the merits of four dead in Ohio.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    It actually got worse in 1970 when real bullets were used to put down a protest. I am just replying to Brad69 and do not wish to get into the merits of four dead in Ohio.

Watts burned.....Protests and riots. LEO was beating the crap out of the idiots and dragging them off. Not saying right or wrong but it was the times.
    Bra burning's in 68 I think when the woman's Lib movement took off. Martin Luther was marching. Tensions were actually higher with the Nam and so much else going on.
    It was pretty serious. By comparison this ain't Poo.

I was 19. I did not have time to march and carry signs. I had car payments rent grocery's etc.
    But I was paying attention.

spec4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 19, 2010
    NWI
    The sixties were worse. IIRC it started with a riot in Watts, C I think in 1966. The Dem convention in Chicago in 1968 was very bad. The Mayor, Richard Daley, gave the police orders to shoot rioters and shoot to kill. The police were criticized for hitting the whackos too hard. They were also taking over college campus's. When Martin Luther King was killed things went crazy with blacks burning their neighborhoods down. National guard called in several areas. It was a long nightmare. At the time, I was just trying to make a living.

There was a lot more, but that gives you a flavor. Sincerely hope we don't see a repeat.

Top Bottom