Illegals take advantage of tax loophole ($Billions)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Pocketman

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 11, 2010
    This is the kind of stupid stuff that our government could easily fix, but have chosen to ignore for years. What really crumbles my cookie is how much I pay to support these freeloaders. (IRS and illegals alike) Some people in Congress are now trying to do something, but only after the whistle was blown and $billions sent out of the country.

Tax loophole costs billions - 13 WTHR Indianapolis

handgun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 1, 2012
    Central part of This state
    Yeah, i didn't actually see that clip on tv last night but i heard it on tv.. I was in the other room. But seriously people claiming more than X children and with a Id number need to have their checks held.. and verified proof prior to sending large checks..

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    That's awesome. I can't wait to see another one of those commercials where I can send money ($.20/day) to support a child in some 3rd world country. I'm going to sign up for 5 of them and then claim them as dependents. $5000 return on a $365 investment thanks to the good old US of A.

handgun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 1, 2012
    Central part of This state
    That's awesome. I can't wait to see another one of those commercials where I can send money ($.20/day) to support a child in some 3rd world country. I'm going to sign up for 5 of them and then claim them as dependents. $5000 return on a $365 investment thanks to the good old US of A.
    You know what that isn't a shabby idea!

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    "If the opportunity is there and they can give it to me, why not take advantage of it?" the worker said.

Isn't this the anthem of our times? I've heard something similar to this so many times over the last few years and not only directed towards the .gov. Morality and shame are dead.

Baditude

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 2, 2011
    SE Indianapolis

Might as well claim 20 and write off the donation as well

LEaSH

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Aug 10, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Take, take, take. This is just one way of a mountain of ways.

And in truth, I don't know if the frequency of the frauds are as numerous as the tax guy thinks it is - but who knows?

All I know is that I'll keep my dose of skepticism in balance with my cynicism when ever I read something in the news media.

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Wholly crap when I was yelling about this very thing. I was just looked upon as an ass. Now people are upset? This exactly why this crap goes on and on. Always a dollar short and not a day but a decade late.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    Wholly crap when I was yelling about this very thing. I was just looked upon as an ass. Now people are upset? This exactly why this crap goes on and on. Always a dollar short and not a day but a decade late.
    There's a simple fix to that, stop talking to idiots.

netsecurity

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 14, 2011
    Hancock County
    Oh now...that can't be. Illegal aliens can't vote;)

Well, they can easily vote if drivers licenses arent required, which is another thing the Democrats want to block for the same reason! But that's not my real point. Minorities in this country stick together. Even if they are third generation citizens with no illegal acquaintances, they still sympathize with illegals based on skin color (i.e. 'if I had a son he would look like Pedro'), and vote accordingly, somewhere in the 90% range I believe. They try block all efforts to stop illegal immigrarion, or punish illegals.

The Democrats are proficient at exploiting racial divides like this, by taking sides with them, and acting as advocates for their cause--even if that cause is ripping off the taxpayer, or sacrificing border security. Democrats will sell this countrie's principals, laws, and security off to any group they can divide against American principles! Such pandering should be illegal IMO. Republicans do it too, but they don't exclusively rely on racial divides to subjugate voters the way democrats do.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Well, they can easily vote if drivers licenses arent required, which is another thing the Democrats want to block for the same reason! But that's not my real point. Minorities in this country stick together. Even if they are third generation citizens with no illegal acquaintances, they still sympathize with illegals based on skin color (i.e. 'if I had a son he would look like Pedro'), and vote accordingly, somewhere in the 90% range I believe. They try block all efforts to stop illegal immigrarion, or punish illegals.

The Democrats are proficient at exploiting racial divides like this, by taking sides with them, and acting as advocates for their cause--even if that cause is ripping off the taxpayer, or sacrificing border security. Democrats will sell this countrie's principals, laws, and security off to any group they can divide against American principles! Such pandering should be illegal IMO. Republicans do it too, but they don't exclusively rely on racial divides to subjugate voters the way democrats do.

Good point. Only I'd differ by saying to the extent republicans do it, it's because they are afraid of standing up for conservatism and liberty. They're afraid of ceding votes to the democrats. They're poor at playing the dmocrats' game, but too stupid to realize it.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    We're up in arms over $4 billion in fraud? That's less than half a days spending for the federal government.

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    We're up in arms over $4 billion in fraud? That's less than half a days spending for the federal government.

I think it more about the American government would come after an American tax payer for very little money and yet let the illegals steal outright. Its all part of the illegal invasion sponsored by the American government.

Lucas156

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 20, 2009
    Greenwood
    Yup I worked with many foreigners at a factory and they even bragged how they get by with it. They claim children in their home country that don't exist and the government gives them money for it. Most of these people are here illegally and/or their social security numbers are fake.

Top Bottom