Illegals take advantage of tax loophole ($Billions)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    If nothing else, this $4 billion is worth it to the government just so we'll focus our hate on the illegals instead of them.

So it does not cost enough so we should just ignore it? Pass it off as so what. That $4 billion is just a drop of what illegals cost us, then it goes into welfare etc etc etc. Certain groups in America profit from illegals and that is the only reason they are here. If the laws that were already in place were enforce they would go home.

I agree this one issue is only a small part of the problem but as long as we are willing to keep passing off all the small problems they become big problems. The attitude of $4 billion is a drop in the bucket is exactly why the problem even exists in the first place. If you are not part of the solution then you are part of the problem.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    So it does not cost enough so we should just ignore it? Pass it off as so what. That $4 billion is just a drop of what illegals cost us, then it goes into welfare etc etc etc. Certain groups in America profit from illegals and that is the only reason they are here. If the laws that were already in place were enforce they would go home.

I agree this one issue is only a small part of the problem but as long as we are willing to keep passing off all the small problems they become big problems. The attitude of $4 billion is a drop in the bucket is exactly why the problem even exists in the first place. If you are not part of the solution then you are part of the problem.

My point totally went over your head.

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Not trying to argue. I'm just fed up with people not wanting to do anything about the illegals. No matter the reason. I understand you believe we have much bigger problems. That this is only a symptom of the larger problem. I believe that also. I believe that you are not going to fix what is wrong with this country in one fell swoop. Fixing anything that is wrong is a step in the right direction. And ignoring the illegal problem because certain segments our society benefit from them while they are overall destroying America as much as any of the other problems we have.

Its akin to saying why pick on the illegal that sole $20 from you when big brother steals billions and steps all over your rights. Both are wrong, I'm not fixating on the degree. I want it all to stop, so why not start with the illegals?

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Not trying to argue. I'm just fed up with people not wanting to do anything about the illegals. No matter the reason. I understand you believe we have much bigger problems. That this is only a symptom of the larger problem. I believe that also. I believe that you are not going to fix what is wrong with this country in one fell swoop. Fixing anything that is wrong is a step in the right direction. And ignoring the illegal problem because certain segments our society benefit from them while they are overall destroying America as much as any of the other problems we have.

Its akin to saying why pick on the illegal that sole $20 from you when big brother steals billions and steps all over your rights. Both are wrong, I'm not fixating on the degree. I want it all to stop, so why not start with the illegals?

The illegals get their graft. The seniors get their graft. Colts fans get their graft. Welfare queens get their graft. Farmers ge their graft. Corporations get their graft. Who isn't getting graft and who's willing to give up their graft?

Lucas156

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 20, 2009
    Greenwood
    The illegals get their graft. The seniors get their graft. Colts fans get their graft. Welfare queens get their graft. Farmers ge their graft. Corporations get their graft. Who isn't getting graft and who's willing to give up their graft?
    This is the problem. If the goverment can get everyone dependent then they have more control. No one wants to give up their handout. Im not a conspiracy theorist by any means but their plan is working. Next thing they want to take over is college. They have tried it with the student loan forgiveness. Thanks government for the next bubble. First the housing bubble and now the student loan bubble will be the next one to pop. :ar15:

Pocketman

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 11, 2010
    Seems as if most of the tax "loopholes" benefit the wealthy and the poor. What's left of the middle class is therefore funding their "graft."

Top Bottom