If you’ve chosen not to take a Covid vaccine for whatever reason(s), it may be wise to reassess occasionally.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/b...py-marketed-as-vaccines-to-gain-public-trust/

The president of Bayer’s Pharmaceuticals Division told international “experts” during a globalist health conference that the mRNA COVID-19 shots are indeed “cell and gene therapy” marketed as “vaccines” to be palatable to the public.

Stefan Oelrich, president of Bayer’s Pharmaceuticals Division, made these comments at this year’s World Health Summit, which took place in Berlin from October 24-26 and hosted 6,000 people from 120 countries. Oelrich told his fellow international “experts” from academia, politics, and the private sector that the novel mRNA COVID “vaccines” are actually “cell and gene therapy” that would have otherwise been rejected by the public if not for a “pandemic” and favorable marketing.
    Pretty much what my wife wrote down for a religious exemption. Won't go into all the details but ya......this ain't no vaccine or flu shot by a long shot.

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/b...py-marketed-as-vaccines-to-gain-public-trust/

The president of Bayer’s Pharmaceuticals Division told international “experts” during a globalist health conference that the mRNA COVID-19 shots are indeed “cell and gene therapy” marketed as “vaccines” to be palatable to the public.

Stefan Oelrich, president of Bayer’s Pharmaceuticals Division, made these comments at this year’s World Health Summit, which took place in Berlin from October 24-26 and hosted 6,000 people from 120 countries. Oelrich told his fellow international “experts” from academia, politics, and the private sector that the novel mRNA COVID “vaccines” are actually “cell and gene therapy” that would have otherwise been rejected by the public if not for a “pandemic” and favorable marketing.
    The dudes only degree is in business lol

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    Needs to be a team effort. Too many SMEs can't do the math. Too many academia-types don't actually say anything.
    I think you're missing the point I'm trying to make. They threw him out as an expert reference on COVID vaccine being gene therapy. He's a business executive at a company not making a COVID vaccine. I'm sure he's an intelligent man, but I'm also quite certain he has no idea what gene therapy is or how it works.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    I think you're missing the point I'm trying to make. They threw him out as an expert reference on COVID vaccine being gene therapy. He's a business executive at a company not making a COVID vaccine. I'm sure he's an intelligent man, but I'm also quite certain he has no idea what gene therapy is or how it works.
    Much like the Fighter Pilots who run the Air Force don't know everything about everything, but they know how to get the right people in the room.

blain

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 27, 2016
    Evansville
    I'm surprised no mention of...
    Wall Street Journal, 11-07-21: "Vaccine-Mandate Debate Makes It to Federal Agency Where Fauci Works"
    "Dr. Memoli, 48 years old, opposes mandatory Covid-19 vaccination with currently available shots, and he has declined to be vaccinated."
    "I think the way we are using the vaccines is wrong,” he said. In a July 30 email to Dr. Fauci and two of his lieutenants, Dr. Memoli called mandated vaccination “extraordinarily problematic.” He says one of Dr. Fauci’s colleagues thanked him for his email. Dr. Fauci and a NIAID spokeswoman declined to comment."
    "Dr. Memoli has sought an exemption from the NIH mandate and has applied for an exception, on religious grounds, from requirements imposed by health authorities in Washington, D.C., where he is licensed to practice medicine. He says he is willing to risk his job and his license for the right not to receive a Covid-19 shot."

Dr. Matthew Memoli, who runs a clinical studies unit within the NIH’s National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, will make the case against mandates....
    "Grand Rounds" "The Ethics of Vaccine Mandates" December 1st via the NIH Videocast at 12:00-1:00pm (I'm assuming eastern time zone).
    “There’s a lot of debate within the NIH about whether [a vaccine mandate] is appropriate,” said David Wendler, the senior NIH bioethicist who is in charge of planning the session.
    “It’s an important, hot topic.”

Last edited:

JeepHammer

SHOOTER
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 2, 2018
    SW Indiana
    JeepHammer, I read every bit of that post. I understand your passion for the issue, but please make room for others' opinions.

I think most people have been through a lot in their lives, and are frustrated with the way things turned out for the people they love, and for themselves. I know I've been through that, watching people die 30 or 40 or 50 years ago who would have lived had they had modern medicine to rely on. The fact of it is, medicine sometimes moves too slowly to keep up with those we care about.

I'm not anti-vaccination. I was in the Army for 22 years. You know those yellow vaccination records that they give you? I've got two full ones and about half of another one. I'm not against vaccinations. Neither me, my wife, nor my children have ever had measles, mumps, rubella, polio, ar any other diseases that vaccinations, actual vaccinations are effective against.

These new Covid vaccines are different. We can debate their efficaciousness, but they are not vaccines in the way we knew vaccines to be.

Make room for people who think that. Take time to consider why people think that.

I debated posting anything about it and now I wish I hadn't...

From blaming a vaccine he didn't have, to blaming the victim for 'Waiting Too Long' (less than 36 hours from onset of symptoms, which was a headache)...
    No one runs to the hospital for a nagging headache.

I can't make those mental backflips.

All I know is he contracted the virus,
    He had a headache for about 24 hours, then the queasy stomach & diarrhea for about another 6 hours,
    Then came the vomiting & fever.
    He went to the hospital, tested positive, was admitted.

They treated the symptoms,
    They started him on anti-virals and gave him the vaccination.
    They also treated him with anti-bodies and I don't know what else...

He got progressively worse, went on oxygen, then a respirator,
    and in 13 days in the hospital, 14-1/2 days total, he was dead.

He spent 20 years in the Marine corps,
    Fostered about a dozen children,
    Raised one of his own,
    Worked tirelessly for veterans rights,
    Was my friend for over 40 years,
    And now he's gone.

I don't give a crap about "What IF..."
    I don't give a crap about politics,
    I don't give a crap about the other stuff either.

One of my oldest close friends is gone,
    None of it will bring him back.

firecadet613

Master
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   1
    Dec 24, 2012
    I debated posting anything about it and now I wish I hadn't...

From blaming a vaccine he didn't have, to blaming the victim for 'Waiting Too Long' (less than 36 hours from onset of symptoms, which was a headache)...
    No one runs to the hospital for a nagging headache.

I can't make those mental backflips.

All I know is he contracted the virus,
    He had a headache for about 24 hours, then the queasy stomach & diarrhea for about another 6 hours,
    Then came the vomiting & fever.
    He went to the hospital, tested positive, was admitted.

They treated the symptoms,
    They also treated him with anti-bodies and I don't know what else...

He got progressively worse, went on oxygen, then a respirator,
    and in 13 days in the hospital, 14-1/2 days total, he was dead.

He spent 20 years in the Marine corps,
    Fostered about a dozen children,
    Raised one of his own,
    Worked tirelessly for veterans rights,
    Was my friend for over 40 years,
    And now he's gone.

I don't give a crap about "What IF..."
    I don't give a crap about politics,
    I don't give a crap about the other stuff either.

One of my oldest close friends is gone,
    None of it will bring him back.

Who was blaming him? No one here that I'm aware of.

He may be one of the first I've seen that was treated right away, most receive zero treatment (with my brother, they just pushed fluids and released him - even with a pulse ox in the mid 80s).

But, giving the vaccination while you have the virus, I thought, was a big no no? I'm not a doctor but why on earth would they do that?! If you have the virus you'll end up with antibodies and not need the vaccine...

If you look up the stats on the vent and remdesivier....once you go on those two... you typically don't get off...

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Could be. But boy did they push that line HARD last year, even in the midwest!

Regardless of the beach and boating, I did not change my life, which was my point. Many did including countless people I saw wearing a mask while outdoors, on a boat or driving alone. And I did not get covid or die, regardless of what pope fauci claimed would happen.

It'll be interesting to see with this new variant, what the new mandates will be and who all complies...since the word is already out that even though it's more transmissible, it's very mild...
    People wearing a mask alone in a boat are deluded.

The CDC guidance has been consistently that there’s no need to wear a mask outdoors unless you’re in a congregated area*. Many studies have supported this. But states and municipalities have locked down even that. Like Michigan forbidding travel to even the wilderness, where there is virtually no chance for the virus to spread.

* or you’re protesting BLM, because the virus KNOWS the justice and will go find some knuckle dragging Trump supporter to infect.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    Like Michigan forbidding travel to even the wilderness, where there is virtually no chance for the virus to spread.
    Don't forget about the attempts to scare people out of the woods by claiming whitetail deer are carriers of Covid. Just happened to come out around the time whitetail season opened. What an odd and timely coincidence on several levels. I'm surprised we weren't bombarded with stories of turkeys being super spreaders, even after they've been fully cooked, a few weeks before Thanksgiving.

jagibbons

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 9, 2019
    Zionsville
    It’s not so much about preventing the disease entirely as it is about reducing its severity.
    You may have missed the point tbhausen. The CDC changed the historical, agreed upon definition of "vaccine" that had been in place for decades. Until COVID, a vaccine prevented the catching or transmission of the disease. Now, it is just about reducing the severity of the symptoms.

The fact that the CDC changed the very definition of a well-known medical term because the drug companies couldn't actually make a true vaccine, despite billions and billions of tax dollars going their way, is the very picture of what stinks about how the government has politicized the pandemic.

Hoosierdood

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 2, 2010
    North of you
    You may have missed the point tbhausen. The CDC changed the historical, agreed upon definition of "vaccine" that had been in place for decades. Until COVID, a vaccine prevented the catching or transmission of the disease. Now, it is just about reducing the severity of the symptoms.

The fact that the CDC changed the very definition of a well-known medical term because the drug companies couldn't actually make a true vaccine, despite billions and billions of tax dollars going their way, is the very picture of what stinks about how the government has politicized the pandemic.
    Case in point… until recently, I had never heard of the Flu shot being referred to as the “Flu vaccine”. It was always just flu shot. Most people (I assume) realized it wasn’t an actual vaccine, but rather a shot that could help protect them from the severity of the flu symptoms. Lately though, it seems that more people are calling it the Flu Vaccine. Definitions are important. They change our perspective.

KingLouisIX1250

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 18, 2021
    Indianapolis
    I’ve said through much of this pandemic that Covid was almost an abstraction to me because I never really knew anybody who got seriously ill with it. That’s all changed. I’m watching a very dear friend of ours go through it right now, and it doesn’t look good. He seems to have gotten progressively worse and they’re transferring him to a different hospital with ECMO. This is something that’s only used in the most serious cases:

I’ve seen a couple of pictures of him before his recent turn for the worse and they are terrifying. He’s a friend of ours through racing, but I doubt he’d be known to anyone here. He’s younger than I am, reasonably fit, fun-loving, kind, generous, has a family… and it doesn’t look good.

I know I’m far from the only person here that’s watched this happen, but I can’t imagine any potential risks of a vaccine outweighing what I’m seeing happen right now. I’m not advising anyone what to do, but I’m saying if you haven’t seen this happen, this thing is far from over and it’s no joke. It can still happen to any of us, any of our loved ones, our friends. I hope those who have made firm decisions stop to reassess occasionally. I don’t want to see anyone go through this, stranger or someone that I love and care about. And if you’re inclined to pray for a stranger, our friend could really use it right now.
    Sorry to hear those involved had to endure such suffering, it’s never easy to go through illness even as a supporter/ friend is it?
    It’s because we care we should objectively examine all the facts, even or especially the facts that are obscured by media and dubiously denied by government, never putting ourselves or others we care about by blindly recommending injections that offer little benefit to most, harm to some, or benefit to others.
    How do you know the recipient won’t develop myocarditis, stroke, or suffer allergic reaction or even death from these barely-tested but ever-profitable, strangely subsidized and mandated therapies that the pharmaceutical companies admit only offer mitigated symptoms?
    Certainly, if the person or persons are at a specific high risk by the corona virus, it would be wise to get the jab, but the shot certainly isn’t for everyone.

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    I'm sorry for the loss of your friend.
    I do wonder if this was a mistake. I am not aware of this being a common practice.

Can the COVID-19 Vaccine Be Taken If a Person Is Still Infected?​

Those infected by the COVID-19 virus and still testing positive cannot be administered the vaccine. According to the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), it is suggested that those infected by the COVID-19 virus wait 90 days after testing positive before taking the vaccine. If you have further doubts about taking the vaccine after contracting the COVID-19 virus make sure to contact the doctor who was dealing with your treatment.

Top Bottom