If you’ve chosen not to take a Covid vaccine for whatever reason(s), it may be wise to reassess occasionally.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bugzilla

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2021
    DeMotte
    These emails indicate nothing new. They state that people are using the definition to make claims, which is exactly what you are doing.
    No, they state that the CDC is changing definitions to fit their narrative. Just like all liberal demonrats do when they can’t win on true science and facts.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    These emails indicate nothing new. They state that people are using the definition to make claims, which is exactly what you are doing. I acknowledged up thread that the current definition is more precise for those who choose to look at the world as black and white.
    They state that they need to change the definition because the unwashed masses saw the truth…

firecadet613

Master
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   1
    Dec 24, 2012
    These emails indicate nothing new. They state that people are using the definition to make claims, which is exactly what you are doing. I acknowledged up thread that the current definition is more precise for those who choose to look at the world as black and white.

In response to whoever indicated immunity means greater than 99%, that's just foolish thinking. Yes, there are some vaccines that are that effective, but many are not. Specifically, vaccines against pathogens that mutate slowly are likely to be highly effective, while vaccines against pathogens that mutate rapidly are likely to be less effective. Look no further than your annual influenza vaccine if you don't believe that.
    Who the F gets the flu vaccine and doesn't still get the d*mn flu. Every year, my mother gets the flu vaccine and then gets the flu.

I don't get the vax or the flu....

At this point, @Sigblaster is right. It's like talking to a brick wall...

firecadet613

Master
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   1
    Dec 24, 2012
    No, they state that the CDC is changing definitions to fit their narrative. Just like all liberal demonrats do when they can’t win on true science and facts.
    Correct - they prove they changed the definition so the new vaxs would qualify as a vax. Not sure why @mbills2223 can read black and white (and highlighter yellow). Maybe he's needing a booster?

sgreen3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Jan 19, 2011
    Scottsburg,In
    CM: the mRNA vaccines are very good at giving very good temporary protection. I haven't seen data on effectiveness of third shot yet, or delayed interval between first and second.

If you are "fully vaxed" and more than six months have passed, you need to realize your chance of catching COVID may only be 40% less than someone who has no immunity to it. Much less with Johnson and Johnson. Call that 15-20%.

If you're at risk, get the shot. Get the booster if you're really at risk. If you are unvax or it's been a while and you get COVID and have risks, get MAB.

Remove all political crap from your mind. COVID is real. COVID sucks. It WILL find you at least once. That's basically guaranteed. Don't walk into that fight unarmed because '"no one's gonna tell ME what to do". It's possible to do something that will help you while at the same time not doing it because someone demanded you do it. If you don't want it, fine. But not taking it, despite being at risk from COVID, because you're not going to give someone who has no idea who you are the satisfaction? Sorry, that's ridiculous.
    mRNA vaccines stimulate a very high memory B-cell response from the studies I've read. What basis/source do you have that they do not offer long term humoral immunity? If you have that I'd like to read that.

CHCRandy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 16, 2013
    Hendricks County
    I still think the vaccinated people are the ones allowing this to continue to spread. It's like a football game. Our body is on defense, the virus is on offense. Defense comes up with a way to beat the offense, and the offense then changes its game plan, adapts and overcomes and then comes a new variant or mutation. The cycle repeats again.

The problem is, people keep getting jabbed and given false sense of security, they then go in public, stadiums, bars, large gatherings and spread it around, unknowingly. The virus continues to mutate, even if we are taking jabs. We cannot possibly vaccinate the entire world, quickly enough to overcome the mutating virus, which is always looking for a "host".

The real solution is to get vaccinated, isolate yourself......and let the unvaccinated be the only target. If you truly believe the unvaccinated are spreading this, which I don't.

This will go on for many, many years. I personally think we should all ignore this stuff and go on with life. If you want jabbed, get jabbed.......but if you don't want jabbed, don't get jabbed. Not my business to tell you how to live your life. If you are vaccinated, why you worried about people who don't want the vaccine? Do you not have faith in the oil you selling everyone else?

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    They state that they need to change the definition because the unwashed masses saw the truth…
    Correct - they prove they changed the definition so the new vaxs would qualify as a vax. Not sure why @mbills2223 can read black and white (and highlighter yellow). Maybe he's needing a booster?
    Weird...I certainly didn't see that information in those emails. Are you sure I'm the one with the poor reading comprehension? You guys see what you want to see. If you're looking for a Boogeyman then that is what you're going to see.

Who the F gets the flu vaccine and doesn't still get the d*mn flu. Every year, my mother gets the flu vaccine and then gets the flu.

I don't get the vax or the flu....

At this point, @Sigblaster is right. It's like talking to a brick wall...
    She gets the flu or she gets sick? I find it very hard to believe that your mother gets influenza every year. You are aware that a cold is not the flu, yes? The flu vaccine certainly doesn't make you more prone to influenza, but it does seem to me that you've confirmed you are just anti-vaccine in general with thinking like that.

Interestingly enough, I've received a flu vaccine every year and I've never had the flu. I've also received the COVID vaccine (if you hadn't gathered), and I've continued to mask and practice hand hygiene and have been fortunate enough to avoid that as well. The oppression is smothering but I get by.

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    I still think the vaccinated people are the ones allowing this to continue to spread. It's like a football game. Our body is on defense, the virus is on offense. Defense comes up with a way to beat the offense, and the offense then changes its game plan, adapts and overcomes and then comes a new variant or mutation. The cycle repeats again.

The problem is, people keep getting jabbed and given false sense of security, they then go in public, stadiums, bars, large gatherings and spread it around, unknowingly. The virus continues to mutate, even if we are taking jabs. We cannot possibly vaccinate the entire world, quickly enough to overcome the mutating virus, which is always looking for a "host".

The real solution is to get vaccinated, isolate yourself......and let the unvaccinated be the only target. If you truly believe the unvaccinated are spreading this, which I don't.

This will go on for many, many years. I personally think we should all ignore this stuff and go on with life. If you want jabbed, get jabbed.......but if you don't want jabbed, don't get jabbed. Not my business to tell you how to live your life. If you are vaccinated, why you worried about people who don't want the vaccine? Do you not have faith in the oil you selling everyone else?
    Any vaccinated people who are going out and resuming normal pre-covid life are selfish jerks in my opinion. I'm not saying I agree with the entirety of your post, but my family is vaccinated and we continue to practice masking, hand hygiene, social distancing, etc.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Weird...I certainly didn't see that information in those emails. Are you sure I'm the one with the poor reading comprehension? You guys see what you want to see. If you're looking for a Boogeyman then that is what you're going to see.

She gets the flu or she gets sick? I find it very hard to believe that your mother gets influenza every year. You are aware that a cold is not the flu, yes? The flu vaccine certainly doesn't make you more prone to influenza, but it does seem to me that you've confirmed you are just anti-vaccine in general with thinking like that.

Interestingly enough, I've received a flu vaccine every year and I've never had the flu. I've also received the COVID vaccine (if you hadn't gathered), and I've continued to mask and practice hand hygiene and have been fortunate enough to avoid that as well. The oppression is smothering but I get by.

“The definition we have posted is problematic and people are using it to claim the Covid-19 vaccine is not a vaccine based on our own definition.“

They then went on to propose definition changes. You expect us to believe that they changed the definition because meanies were misrepresenting it even though it really was correct?

Bugzilla

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2021
    DeMotte
    Any vaccinated people who are going out and resuming normal pre-covid life are selfish jerks in my opinion. I'm not saying I agree with the entirety of your post, but my family is vaccinated and we continue to practice masking, hand hygiene, social distancing, etc.
    Work more on your social distancing.

firecadet613

Master
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   1
    Dec 24, 2012

So because I'm unvaccinated and living my normal life (have all this time - including all of 2020), what's that make me @mbills2223? My wife has been in the office everyday and ZERO issues...we took our normal vacations, e.t.c. No one died or got sick even (oh, the HORROR).

I'm sorry, wasn't the POINT of the vaccine to end masking and social distancing? You're fully vaxxed and still playing their games!?!

Sounds like a family full of scared sheep if you ask me. Turn off the MSM and live your life man...

Thanks for letting us know you're not capable of having a logical conversation regarding this...

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    So because I'm unvaccinated and living my normal life (have all this time - including all of 2020), what's that make me @mbills2223? My wife has been in the office everyday and ZERO issues...we took our normal vacations, e.t.c. No one died or got sick even (oh, the HORROR).

I'm sorry, wasn't the POINT of the vaccine to end masking and social distancing? You're fully vaxxed and still playing their games!?!

Sounds like a family full of scared sheep if you ask me. Turn off the MSM and live your life man...

Thanks for letting us know you're not capable of having a logical conversation regarding this...
    Are you trying to push my buttons or is this just who you are as a person?

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    “The definition we have posted is problematic and people are using it to claim the Covid-19 vaccine is not a vaccine based on our own definition.“

They then went on to propose definition changes. You expect us to believe that they changed the definition because meanies were misrepresenting it even though it really was correct?
    Do you think things never change from the moment they are said or discovered? Is your world really that black and white? Yes, it was being misrepresented. Yes, the updated definition is more accurate. Both can be true. It's not some big conspiracy with hundreds of thousands of people working together to fool the rest of the world.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    It's going on 2 years. The "urgent" ship has sailed. Time to find the who's and what's and when's and take action, up to and including military action against China and at the very least, a military tribunal against anyone in the US that was responsible for funding it.
    Military tribunal? :scratch:

In free countries like the US we usually use criminal courts for prosecuting crimes.

firecadet613

Master
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   1
    Dec 24, 2012
    Are you trying to push my buttons or is this just who you are as a person?

If YOU'RE THAT SCARED OF COVID, do the world a favor and just stay home!

If you got vaxxed, you're "protected", so what are you worried about? Unless you're saying the vax isn't working as they said it would?

I feel genuinely sorry for those that stayed locked up for over a year. But thank you, we had little traffic on the roads, empty beaches, e.t.c.... and again, never had a sniffle, did not get sick, wife never missed a day in the office....

firecadet613

Master
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   1
    Dec 24, 2012
    It's not some big conspiracy with hundreds of thousands of people working together to fool the rest of the world.

Nothing to see here folks.... no "conspiracy". And forget the Maxwell trial starts tomorrow.... they need to clog the news up a bit.

‐----------------------

November 24, 2021:
    South Africa tells Pfizer they don't want more shipments of the vaccine.

November 26, 2021:
    WHO says that the Omicron variant was discovered in South Africa on November 24, 2021.

November 26, 2021 onwards:
    Many countries rush to ban flights and immigration from South Africa.

Did Pfizer collaborate with the WHO to punish South Africa for refusing more shipments of the vaccine?

sources:

tbhausen

Master
    Rating - 100%
    83   0   0
    Feb 12, 2010
    West Central IN
    Strange, I did exactly this, because that was the promise of getting vaccinated. And I will continue to.

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    If YOU'RE THAT SCARED OF COVID, do the world a favor and just stay home!

If you got vaxxed, you're "protected", so what are you worried about? Unless you're saying the vax isn't working as they said it would?

I feel genuinely sorry for those that stayed locked up for over a year. But thank you, we had little traffic on the roads, empty beaches, e.t.c.... and again, never had a sniffle, did not get sick, wife never missed a day in the office....
    I'm not scared of COVID, and I do stay home outside of what is necessary.

Also lol on the Maxwell bit. Still plenty of coverage on that and they are opening up overflow courtrooms for journalists.

Top Bottom