• Spanky46151

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 19, 2010
    Martinsville
    For inside?

CZ-75 with around 20 rounds of 9mm JHP, night sights, and a light. Extra mags.

AR-15 with 5.56 with JHP, dot, light. Extra mags.

12g with buck shot, light. Extra rounds in bandolier or saddle.
    More specifics on the long guns? That's the hard part.

Tactically Fat

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 8, 2014
    Indiana
    Quality Full sized pistol in 9mm with OEM threaded barrel. Add in a QUALITY dot, light and suppressor. All said and done, we're like $2 - $2.3k.

Quality 12.5" "AR pistol". Figure $1200 to buy / considerably less if you assemble. But gotta do it right, and buying quality built basically ensures it'll be right. Quality light, dot, and suppressor. $2.5k

Depending on how much is left over, then a Beretta A400 Patrol (think that's what it is). Or down to a used Rem 870 or M'berg 500/590.

ZurokSlayer7X9

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2023
    NWI
    Some of this would be dictated on where you live. Ammo selection should also be taken into consideration.

Handgun:
    Any auto loader with modest capacity and a good caliber (preferably one the holy three 9mm, .40, .45) . If I knew I was going into a fight, I really like the FNX-45 with its 15 rounds of .45. Nights sights and a flashlight would be very recommended. Use JHPs, preferably ones that are bonded.

Rifle:
    This is where things deviate a little depending on where you're at. If you live in an apartment or the 'burbs', I would use and AR with a 14.5" or 16" barrel loaded with either 55 gr FMJ, a lower gr varmint round, or even frangible rounds. Would not advise heavier gr rounds or green tips because we want fragmentation to inflict maximum damage at close range as well as avoid over-penetration. Now if you were in the country, we could step up to a 7.62x39 or even a 7.62x51 if you have a lot of acreage. At close range a proper red dot would be best. Add magnification if there is a chance for distance.

Shotgun:
    I would be tempted to say Keltec KSG for its capacity, but I think an auto loader would be better for this scenario. Can't go wrong with an M4. The only downside is that it may not be advisable to use full power loads for an apartment situation, which an auto loader may not like. In areas with less population, you can't beat Federal flight control, or go with slugs if you need the smackdown power. One advantage to the KSG is you can switch which type will be shot next with the control switch, just load one tube with buck, the other with slugs. 14 2-3/4" shells is nothing to laugh at.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    FNP 9 or CZ 75B, both between $500 and $650 used depending on condition and extras

FN 15 or Sig M400, both in the $12-1300 range without extras

Mossberg SA-20 turkey. 22 inch barrel, mag can be easily extended to make it 7+1 or even 8+1, fiber optic ghost ring sight, accepts 3 inch shells - but you have to cerakote it because it only comes in that god-awful mossy oak finish $6-700

Total about $2600, spend the rest on high quality optics, weapon lights and ammunition (and cerakote)

Sigblitz

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 25, 2018
    Indianapolis
    I have 2 of my 3. But everyone is different.
    My forged Rem 12 guage is wore out.
    My rifle, Bushmaster carbon.
    Gen 2 Glock 23.
    And a Morakniv for throw pillows.

Top Bottom