• ...and so much more!
  • BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    No guns.

$5400 on red strobe lights, fog machines, and sound system with speakers in each room blaring "let the bodies hit the floor". Other $100 on a leather thong, a bottle of baby oil, and 3 flea market Bowie knives. First sign of a bad guy I'm hitting the button to start the lights/fog/sound, slapping on the thong, dumping the oil on me, grabbing a knife in each hand and one between my teeth and charging out.
    Baby oil all over your hands would seem to make knife-weilding a bit ... problematic. Remember to have the one between your teeth with blade facing outward

VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    I’ll revive the thread and play. Why not?

1) I don’t mind pineapple on pizza. Depending on the other toppings. Paired with ham it can work. It’s the spicy sausage and especially Canadian bacon my guts can’t handle anymore.

2) I assume with a $5500 budget the buyer has disposable income for ammunition, practice and training. Ok!!! So what 3 guns should you buy?

3) Handgun #1. This is your go to. It’s what you can keep with you. Most violent crime happens outside or around the the home and not in it. Sorry for the haters but I would buy a Glock. “Really? But VERT you love 1911s?!” Yes I do and I would probably burn my first $4k on a Nighthawk but it isn’t what I am going to recommend. Instead snag a Glock. Better yet two Glocks. Personally I would go with the G45 with a night sight upgrade. Then something smaller like a G26 or 43x to be more discreet. Or even a second G45. Cost $1000ish?

4) Next grab a shotgun. Shotguns with the right load are truly universal. The Beretta A300 Patrol had really caught my idea but I have no experience with the gun. So from experience go with an 870P. You can slap on the MagPul goodies if you want. Or simply go with a nylon shell card, short stock and good sights. Ghost rings are awesome, my RMR is the bomb. Cost $1500??

5) everyone should own an AR but it take back seat to the pistol and shotgun. Snag a 14.5” pinned carbine. Something name brand like BCM or Daniel Defense. Drop in a Larue Trigger and think AimPoint. Let’s go with a $2500 budget to get those optics and backup sights.

6) Buy a 10/22 or Marlin. It is required that gun owners have a .22LR.

7) magazines and ammo!!!!!!

Your $5500 is now well spent.

Top Bottom