I Unreservedly Apologize. I was wrong. I must now eat crow for all whom I disagreed with.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Libertarian01

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    I thought the idea that the plague was manmade was ridiculous. "It's a conspiracy theory," said I. "Nothing to that silliness," I said.

I WAS WRONG! I WAS WRONG! IT NOW APPEARS THAT I JUDGED TOO SOON.

Link:

Fast forward to 6M0S. Some may not like Bill Maher. I don't care. He covers this interview with two (2) evolutionary biologists fairly well. They talk about the politicization of this issue.

crow1.jpg

They also discuss some of the different vaccines and how they work. I wish Bill had them on for the entire show.

I admit error.

Caveat: I still don't think the plague brought the world to shut down a Bill says. I blame that on the hysteria pushed by the media frenzy.

Other than that one small caveat, I stand corrected.

Regards,

Doug

PS - Anyone have a good BBQ sauce? It'lll go down a lot better that way. Or just bourbon...

Libertarian01

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    Come on man........Its Bill M

:):
    Hey now...

I don't always agree with Bill but I do like him. He has smacked the left quite often when they went off the deep end.

Plus, he almost completely agrees with Jordan Peterson. He can't be all bad...

For someone's viewing pleasure. (WARNING: STRONG LANGUAGE!)

Regards,

Doug

Last edited:

mechmc17

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Jul 21, 2020
    Zionsville
    Yes, by all indications it appears that Bret Weinstein is right on the issue of SARS-CoV-2 origin. He said on Joe Rogan’s podcast last summer that the furin attachment site in the virus was curious, that is appeared to be spliced into the virus with very unusual codons for methionine. Briefly, there are 20 different amino acids that make up all human proteins, which are coded by 3 bases in a row from the DNA or RNA code. With 4 different bases, that means 64 possible codon combinations (4x4x4), so most of the 20 amino acids have 2 or more of these 3 base combinations. Methionine is coded for by several of these, but the ones located on either side of the furin site in the novel coronavirus used methionine codons that are almost never found in nature. Combine that with the fact that furin is what allows this virus to enter nearly every cell type, making it very easy to work with in a lab for research purposes but very unlikely to occur naturally, and it’s easy to see why Weinstein believes this virus was developed in a lab.

Something to blow your mind even further: if hydroxychloroquine or any other drug had been approved to treat Covid last spring, no emergency use authorization could have been legally allowed for newly developed drugs, and specifically the vaccine trials would have been subject to the normal rules, removing massive profit potential that is being realized now. That fact makes it obvious why every study of HCQ seems designed to fail, either by using ludicrously high doses to show toxicity of a drug that is safe at normal doses, patients who were already far too sick, or simply faked data in the case of the Surgisphere paper.

Obviously, there are major issues with every part of this pandemic, from its origin, to its ability to convince us to submit to lockdown, increased centralization of control, to its utility in getting brand new mRNA vaccines which had been primed to go but otherwise could not get off the ground (read more on Moderna, they have never had anything FDA approved before, and have giant backers).

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    It appears that we are in a much worse place because of the politicization of the virus issue according to the biologists. Go figure. That could also apply to a lot of issues that we are facing.

Last edited:

Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    Virus released, ChiComs shut down all travel from Wuhan to the rest of the country...but allow international travel to continue. Bioweapon + delivery system. Now they want access to all of our DNA data so they can make better bioweapons.

Their own political and strategic documents say they will dominate the world, they do not value human life. If they can kill us all that will be just fine with them. If a few million of theirs die along the way so what, welcome to the cost of communist domination.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I never doubted it came from that lab. Otherwise that would have been one helluva coincidence. I had two questions, was it genetically engineered to not harm chinese people as bad (if you believe their reporting, it appears to be the case) and did that intend to release it at that point or was it a premature one.

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    Unpossible. It came from bats. No, sorry a wet market in Wuhan. No, sorry, it came from ant eaters. No, sorry, I meant it came from international athletes who were in Wuhan in 2019. Oops, sorry, it did come from the wet market. No, our bad, it came from imported frozen seafood.

And please ignore the fact that the biolab near the wet market was researching coronaviruses from bats. And that images on their website showed their scientists in bat caves and working with bats without PPE. And that those images were all removed. Or that US intelligence services warned about the risk of an accidental release from that facility due to lax safety procedures.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    The type of research which allowed this virus to be created and unintentionally released was reportedly banned under Obama in 2014 due to safety concerns. Some people apparently knew better and did it anyway.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    The type of research which allowed this virus to be created and unintentionally released was reportedly banned under Obama in 2014 due to safety concerns. Some people apparently knew better and did it anyway.
    So you are saying the Chinese may have violated some sort of treaty obligation. Wow. That would be so unlike them. I am sure another billion in Hunter's account, maybe a nice ring under his pillow and all will be forgotten.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Markers indicating it was a "man made" virus were noted at the very beginning of this BS.

"Caveat: I still don't think the plague brought the world to shut down a Bill says. I blame that on the hysteria pushed by the media frenzy." - OP

The OP is dead on target.
    Just about every major issue we face right now as a society is/has/will; be MSM devised and driven. If they dont devise it they will twist it up to advance their cause which is $$$$$$$$$$$ power.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    So you are saying the Chinese may have violated some sort of treaty obligation. Wow. That would be so unlike them. I am sure another billion in Hunter's account, maybe a nice ring under his pillow and all will be forgotten.
    Actually the video I linked in the other thread (which has mysteriously been taken down) claimed that it was some of our own people who ignored the ban and continued the research both here and in cooperation with the lab in China.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    I thought the idea that the plague was manmade was ridiculous. "It's a conspiracy theory," said I. "Nothing to that silliness," I said.

I WAS WRONG! I WAS WRONG! IT NOW APPEARS THAT I JUDGED TOO SOON.

Link:

Fast forward to 6M0S. Some may not like Bill Maher. I don't care. He covers this interview with two (2) evolutionary biologists fairly well. They talk about the politicization of this issue.

View attachment 123581

They also discuss some of the different vaccines and how they work. I wish Bill had them on for the entire show.

I admit error.

Caveat: I still don't think the plague brought the world to shut down a Bill says. I blame that on the hysteria pushed by the media frenzy.

Other than that one small caveat, I stand corrected.

Regards,

Doug

PS - Anyone have a good BBQ sauce? It'lll go down a lot better that way. Or just bourbon...

Doug, it is imperative that you understand that this is not the subject-matter of a mea culpa but rather a time to come to the understand that that conventional standards of reality that we all generally accepted no longer apply. Things are happening that we considered impossible in the republic. Our government is now run by traitors aligned with Beijing. Using biological weapons, even if the destructive value has been through hype rather than virulence, is now reality, and we are rapidly being backed into a corner in which we ate going to be forced to choose between being tbe men of 244 years ago or being slaves.

We have much well beyond what we consider to fit within conventional reality to wrap our heads around and very little time to deal with it.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    Heard the latest on the WHO investigation. Their statement said it "may be years before they can make a determination."

Allow me to translate: "years" = "never"
    They have apparently included some of the culpable in the investigative team. The truth will not be revealed (as difficult as that is to believe :lmfao:)

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Virus released, ChiComs shut down all travel from Wuhan to the rest of the country...but allow international travel to continue. Bioweapon + delivery system. Now they want access to all of our DNA data so they can make better bioweapons.

Their own political and strategic documents say they will dominate the world, they do not value human life. If they can kill us all that will be just fine with them. If a few million of theirs die along the way so what, welcome to the cost of communist domination.

It appears that we are in a much worse place because of the politicization of the virus issue according to the biologists. Go figure. That could also apply to a lot of issues that we are facing.
    You were saying?

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central

We have to be able to think like the enemy, without that ability we cannot prepare for their attacks.

The Chinese would think if a "few million of theirs" die it is an added bonus as the virus takes the weak, infirm, and old that are a burden to their domination goals.

Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    Yeah, because addressing the ChiComs (who are our enemies) vs (what's left of) the free world is politicization as opposed to say R vs D. You know, like when D's demonized treatments and vaccines because Orange Man Bad and TDS; that was politicization.

Calling out our enemies (the ChiComs) because of their global attack is not politicization unless you're a dyed in the wool globalist...or communist...or whatever...

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Doug, it is imperative that you understand that this is not the subject-matter of a mea culpa but rather a time to come to the understand that that conventional standards of reality that we all generally accepted no longer apply. Things are happening that we considered impossible in the republic. Our government is now run by traitors aligned with Beijing. Using biological weapons, even if the destructive value has been through hype rather than virulence, is now reality, and we are rapidly being backed into a corner in which we ate going to be forced to choose between being tbe men of 244 years ago or being slaves.

We have much well beyond what we consider to fit within conventional reality to wrap our heads around and very little time to deal with it.
    THIS!!!

Throughout the past year some of us have been trying to get others of you to stop using the prism of the recent past to evaluate and reach conclusions. We are living in a very different paradigm now and the use of the old paradigm will lead one to miss what is going on.

The sheep are sedated with their technological opiates and physical opiates provided by the wolves.

The sheepdogs are trying to roust the sheep to safety, where do you fit in this?

Top Bottom