I NEED HELP! A TOILET SPIDER MOLESTED ME AND STOLE MY WALLET!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bradmedic04

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 24, 2013
    NWI
    Traveling for work right now, and during my morning dump, something tickled my left cheek. I leaned to look and there was a good sized spider hanging from the under side of the toilet seat. I nearly jumped through the ceiling,which flung my wallet from my pocket into the toilet. I considered giving this spider some .45 caliber justice, but that seems like overkill. Maybe if I had a 9mm, which everyone knows poses no danger to anything that actually matters. I decided on aerosol spray and a lighter. When the fire department leaves, I'm looking forward to a real hot shower.

Now the real question...how badly do I need the stuff in my wallet back? Is it worth cleaning semi-public toilet fecal coliform bacteria off each plastic card? What if this is a trap, and more spiders are waiting for me to reach in? Is there anyone out there whocares?

Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo
    A somewhat related story...

Last night, I step up to the toilet to drain the dragon. In mid stream, I hear a hiss and see a mist heading toward my left foot. My natural reaction is to jump. Did I mention I'm still mid stream?

Apparently, my wife decided that right beside the toilet would be a good place for an automatic air freshener...

bradmedic04

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 24, 2013
    NWI
    A somewhat related story...

Last night, I step up to the toilet to drain the dragon. In mid stream, I hear a hiss and see a mist heading toward my left foot. My natural reaction is to jump. Did I mention I'm still mid stream?

Apparently, my wife decided that right beside the toilet would be a good place for an automatic air freshener...

From a trickle to a roar?

miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T
    On a "win one for the humans" note, earlier today in my garage, I picked up a bag of fixtures used for my air compressor and damn if there wasn't a spider the size of a mason jar lid under it. For once, he was more surprised than I was, and I put all 250+ lbs I have onto him. I know he has buddies, but he won't be making trouble any longer.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    maxresdefault.jpg

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    On a "win one for the humans" note, earlier today in my garage, I picked up a bag of fixtures used for my air compressor and damn if there wasn't a spider the size of a mason jar lid under it. For once, he was more surprised than I was, and I put all 250+ lbs I have onto him. I know he has buddies, but he won't be making trouble any longer.

That's why I keep a .22 Benjamin pellet pistol in the barn. The GF just rolled her eyes the first time I yelled; "DON'T STEP ON IT", "I'll get my pellet gun"!:laugh:

thunderchicken

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 26, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Traveling for work right now, and during my morning dump, something tickled my left cheek. I leaned to look and there was a good sized spider hanging from the under side of the toilet seat. I nearly jumped through the ceiling,which flung my wallet from my pocket into the toilet. I considered giving this spider some .45 caliber justice, but that seems like overkill. Maybe if I had a 9mm, which everyone knows poses no danger to anything that actually matters. I decided on aerosol spray and a lighter. When the fire department leaves, I'm looking forward to a real hot shower.

Now the real question...how badly do I need the stuff in my wallet back? Is it worth cleaning semi-public toilet fecal coliform bacteria off each plastic card? What if this is a trap, and more spiders are waiting for me to reach in? Is there anyone out there whocares?

Good luck with that. That is why I tried to teach my kids to stay seated for the entire ride unless its a real emergency. Hope it all works out for you

hopper68

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 15, 2011
    Pike County
    All I can say about the wallet is Who Cares. And was it a State Trooper Spider?

Has Wallet not gone through enough :poop: already? His life is flushed with adventure.

Top Bottom