• Status
    Not open for further replies.

tom1025

Master
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Mar 6, 2009
    Underground
    Why in the hell do you care what a stranger's car smells like? Any more declarations?

-At age 18 I received a speeding ticked for 78 mph in a 40 mph zone on an empty country road.

-At 19 I was arrested for underage drinking and spent a night in jail

-At age 20 I received a $20 ticket for a seatbelt violation. I was wearing the seatbelt under my arm instead of across my shoulder. I was unaware that was illegal.

-At age 22 I received another $20 seatbelt ticket because I wasn't one in a pickup truck. I was stationed in California but home on leave, and I didn't know that law had changed

-at age 26 I received a $20 ticket for parking on the wrong side of the road in a quiet neighborhood in Avon. This is not enforced in many locations around the state

I'm now 27. How horrendous is my credibility now that I'm displaying my criminal record for all to see? Maybe the OP is lying, maybe he's not, but I fail to see how his record is "proof" that everything he has said regarding this incident is a lie. Lotsa stones being thrown...

Unless you post your full name so we can pull your wrap sheet. I have no reason to believe any of the above statements are true. At the end of the day whocares what a bunch of strangers on the internet think. :dunno:

vitamink

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    INDY
    [strike]Wow. If this story is true you need a lawyer ASAP. Good luck. [/strike]

New information:

You must really screw up with the law a lot. I just searched the court records. Below is the extensive list of criminal violations I have found. This isn't including all of the civil suits that have been filed against you.

3 times-driving while suspended
    3 times-expired plates
    2 times-seatbelt
    1 time-ran stop sign
    2 times-marijuana possession
    1 time-possession of paraphernalia
    1 time-felony possession of a controlled substance
    1 time-illegal possession of alcohol
    1 time-public intoxication
    1 time-resisting and fleeing law enforcement
    1 time-dealing marijuana/hash oil
    1 time-possession of over 30 grams of marijuana/hash oil
    1 time-maintaining a common nuisance
    1 time-illegal possession
    1 time-carrying handgun without a license

EDITED TO ADD HANGUN WITHOUT LICENSE

A couple of the defendants in these cases live at the same address and have the exact same name, but have a birthday that is one year off. I suspect that these are also the OP, but they were entered incorrectly into the computer.

Yikes thank god for alternate misd. sentencing

hoosierdaddy1976

I Can't Believe it's not Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Mar 17, 2011
    newton county
    Meh. Didn't feel great about the post so I deleted it and reported it requesting that the mods edit the quotes.

I'll not lose sleep over it, just felt like I went a little too far since she's not on here to defend herself.
    wasn't ridiculing you. i was making a "king of the hill" reference to make me laugh. i see your reasoning on having second thoughts, but it was kind of funny.

WileECoyotee

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 24, 2009
    Huntington.IN.
    Pic doesn't work, at least not for me... just shows a small little icon thingy.

Didn't say anyone can't smoke, I said it's absolutely stupid, it provides 0 benefits, and makes you, your clothes, and everything else smelly.

So do a lot of other things , like car exhausts , some indian foods , yadda , yadda yadda yadda .

So lets outlaw perfumes and colognes , and especially Flatulence !

WileECoyotee

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 24, 2009
    Huntington.IN.
    By the way, I hope your wife got a hefty fine for that lit butt. I am from CA and out there IIRC we have $1,000 motor vehicle littering citations! Honestly they should charge everyone who does that with multiple criminal charges, like destruction of property, attempted murder, or come up with a new criminal charge just for that.. All the fires people start in CA from doing that, firefighters having to go to hospitals, homes burning....

I remember driving down the freeway and the entire median for miles was on fire once. No doubt what caused that....

Not as big of a problem here in IN, but still... there is absolutely no reason to throw out a lit butt... or to be smoking at all... or smoking in a car... makes it smell terrible, lingers in your in-cabin air filter.... yellows your interior... ick

New York sounds like they have the perfect Mayor that will help you further your cause .:)

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    only took ten minutes of ready to catch up from the night shift.

We need to start coming up with witty references we can use to talk about this thread in other threads.

2ADMNLOVER

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    May 13, 2009
    West side Indy
    That's kind of what I was thinking. Although I agree that it's not a good idea to toss a lit cigarette out the window, it really isn't anyone else's business if I choose to smoke in my own car or my own home. If you don't like it then don't ride in my car or come to my house. It's really that simple.

I'll do ya one better .

If the sweet aroma of my Marlboro red offends your delicate sensibilities then don't breath , problem solved .

Just to recap , the OP is a liar , drug using / dealing , no license having gun totin , alcoholic , no insurance havin thug that likes to throw cigarette butts at police while resisting / fleeing .

I'll still take him over an obummer supporter any day .

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom