Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Gawd, that sounds horrible!!
    Be nice to me, it's my frackin' birthday. I don't want to be fire-hosed. OR lilac rubbed for that matter.
    If you're going to pelt me with anything...make it dark chocolate covered roasted espresso beans rolled in cinnamon sugar.

That sounds good for you, sure...but where'd the fun be for all of us?

Happy Birthday, JetGirl!

rgrimm01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    Sullivan County, IN
    As far as Spasmo and Scutter, I hated to see them step back to a lesser degree of activity on the board. I am sure they have other interests that are fulfilling their lives. I always enjoyed their wit and reason. As I remember it, a certain level of ebb and flow was allowed until someone went way off the ranch.

I am never in the classifieds shopping/posting so am unsure the landmines that I have possibly avoided. Would have been landmines of my own making.

There are a few I miss around here, including Scutter and Spasmo, whose personalities and/or knowledge were entertaining or thought provoking.

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    You hear that, Jetgirl? It's hose time.
    She'll be excited!

Funny+Vintage+Animal+Photos+(1).jpeg

CHI_03_RK0306_01_P.JPG

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    As far as Spasmo and Scutter, I hated to see them step back to a lesser degree of activity on the board. I am sure they have other interests that are fulfilling their lives. I always enjoyed their wit and reason. As I remember it, a certain level of ebb and flow was allowed until someone went way off the ranch.

I am never in the classifieds shopping/posting so am unsure the landmines that I have possibly avoided. Would have been landmines of my own making.

There are a few I miss around here, including Scutter and Spasmo, whose personalities and/or knowledge were entertaining or thought provoking.

Yup.

spasmo

ಠ_ಠ
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Oh, I so love some of you people!!!!! You just make my day. Thanks for the compliments. I actually do miss being a mod but I have SO MUCH more available time now for other things.

As for those of you who don't like me... meh... Things like that always remind me of Monty Python.

I Fart In Your General Direction! - YouTube

Top Bottom