• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 2, 2019
    Carmel
    I love, love, love my A300 Outlander 12 GA (Middle one).Great multi purpose semi auto and I have never really had any issues outside of routine maintenance. IMG_1137.jpg

deerslayer512

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Dec 23, 2014
    Indianapolis
    They make a fine shooting handgun but i think there sporting shotguns are there best products. Lightning fast reloads and consistent spread patterns make for a fine sporting gun.

Abominator

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 22, 2019
    Auburn
    The only time I shot an M9 was bootcamp. It was a rattly piece of junk. I am interested in the M9A3, great looking gun. Picked up an FDE APX for $300 on Rural King a few months back, heck of a deal.

kaveman

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Sep 13, 2014
    La Porte
    Not a bad deal at all. I've been in the market for one for the last year after having picked up a bunch of the magazines from Blythe's bargain bin. Watching GunBroker the asking prices have been in the $700-900 range. M81s are uncommon. Early on in the search I did see a couple of trashy Century imports that had been cerocoated for $400+ but even that seemed ridiculous. Needless to say, earlier this week when the new imports first turned up I jumped in quick. Saw the first lot on Sunday and I nabbed a nice one. Monday I tracked down the pile at Classic and ordered three more to balance out the magazines I already have. Just a note,.....there were half a dozen people selling .32ACP magazines on GB two weeks ago for about 40 bucks a pop but all spare mags have vanished. Hopefully Classic, AIM, etc will have some magazines to sell.

Abominator

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 22, 2019
    Auburn

455 Beretta

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 20, 2013
    WLaf
    I have a small Beretta collection that needs to get bigger. Looking to find a 92 Compact L Type M one of these days, right time, right place.

I actually have an old Taurus 92 on my shopping list too...sorry, lol.

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    81   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    Not a bad deal at all. I've been in the market for one for the last year after having picked up a bunch of the magazines from Blythe's bargain bin. Watching GunBroker the asking prices have been in the $700-900 range. M81s are uncommon. Early on in the search I did see a couple of trashy Century imports that had been cerocoated for $400+ but even that seemed ridiculous. Needless to say, earlier this week when the new imports first turned up I jumped in quick. Saw the first lot on Sunday and I nabbed a nice one. Monday I tracked down the pile at Classic and ordered three more to balance out the magazines I already have. Just a note,.....there were half a dozen people selling .32ACP magazines on GB two weeks ago for about 40 bucks a pop but all spare mags have vanished. Hopefully Classic, AIM, etc will have some magazines to sell.

I had just ordered another yugo m70 32acp from classic at the 149 price before I had seen rhe email for them. I was so close to clicking the place order button but knew the wife would kill me as I had to sell her on another yugo 32 purchase a month after the first.

kaveman

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Sep 13, 2014
    La Porte
    Just picked up the four M81's and man, they're nice. The first I got from GB and saw the pictures prior to purchase and it's the best of the lot. The three from Classic are nice tho,....sprang for the $20 hand-pick fee. Unbelievable quality pistols for the price. I'm really tempted to buy a few more but I have way too many multi-purchase forms on file w/fed.gov already.

WelchyV90

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2020
    Indiana
    I am huge Beretta fan boy. Right now I just have a Cx4 but I want to get the whole line, Cx4, Px4, Tx4, and Rx4 (was relabeled and sold as the Benelli Mr1). I am also on the hunt for a BM59, ARX 100 and AR70, but budgetary constraints stop getting them all at once.

dekindy

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 25, 2020
    Noblesville
    Yes. Have 92G Elite LTT and PX4 Storm Compact Carry factory models with Langdon Tactical Technology Trigger Jobs in a Bag installed and APX Compact and APX Carry models. Had already purchaed the Carry model or I would have purchased it from Langdon.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Roadman

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 21, 2019
    Nashville
    I enjoy breaking out my 92fs once in awhile just to conjure up the memories of all the fine shooting I had with it last century. It still fits well and shoots even better.

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    Picked up my first Beretta today. 1301 Comp 12 ga...

IPxnWoy.jpg

nakinate

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 1, 2013
    Noblesville
    I just picked up this Tomcat. Can’t wait to see what it’s capable of doing. I pretty much have only shot full size guns the last few years so this will be a change.
    I4Df34Gl.jpg

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    Here's my Beretta 92X Compact I got on sale at Buds a bit ago. This is fast becoming one of my favorite handguns, it's a great shooter. I installed the Langdon Tactical trigger job in a bag kit with spurless hammer and the trigger pull is awesome. I also put in the 'G' decocker only kit as well. VZ recently put out some grips for these 92X compacts so I snagged a pair.

2JvFERf.jpg

e08ViJW.jpg

Top Bottom